What are you eating right now?

Kenster102.5

8 minutes ago, Jaymaud0804 said:

Poutine. The combination of sweet and salty tastes good for some reason

Sweet and Salty is a great combination. You obviously put sugar in your coffee. I drink double espresso coffee with a small shot of cold milk - but no sugar. Some people cringe at putting a dash of cold milk in espresso (it is customary to put steamed milk in espresso), but when you think about it,  people put cold milk or cream in regular coffee, so this is no different. It gives the espresso a silky texture. So yummy. But getting back to sweet and salty, Nature Valley has a Sweet and Salty granola bar, and Dutch Licorice is sweet and salty. Both items are popular, and I am sure they are not only enjoyed by single people. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, captaintrolley said:

Sweet and Salty is a great combination. You obviously put sugar in your coffee. I drink double espresso coffee with a small shot of cold milk - but no sugar. Some people cringe at putting a dash of cold milk in espresso (it is customary to put steamed milk in espresso), but when you think about it,  people put cold milk or cream in regular coffee, so this is no different. It gives the espresso a silky texture. So yummy. But getting back to sweet and salty, Nature Valley has a Sweet and Salty granola bar, and Dutch Licorice is sweet and salty. Both items are popular, and I am sure they are not only enjoyed by single people. 

Sure, but it's poutine. And coffee.