What are you eating right now?

Kenster102.5

I'm enjoying this plate of leftovers from last night.

This isn't as extravagant a meal as it looks at first glance. I bought two angus ribeye steaks for $22, so about $11 each, and a couple dollars worth of sweet potatoes. Ignoring the cost of the herbs and spices I had on hand and the energy to actually cook the meals, I figure I'm at about $12 for that lunch I'm eating which is pretty much the same as what a styrofoam box of fried crap down in the food court costs.  Except the food court's closed on weekends so that option's off the table right now anyways and anything I bring in from home is far better and costs about the same if not less.

IMG_4346.JPG

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, 7575 said:

Nice Dr. Pepper you got there buddy!

Actually, I had diet Pepsi, the lady across from me had sweet tea in the Dr. Pepper glass. The restaurant uses glasses supplied by their beverage distributor. Having said all of that, I would have had diet Dr. Pepper (10, 2, & 4!) if the had it.

• Haha 1

Just now, J. S. Bach said:

Actually, I had diet Pepsi, the lady across from me had sweet tea. The restaurant uses glasses supplied by their beverage distributor. Having said all of that, I would have had diet Dr. Pepper (10, 2, & 4!) if the had it.

Oh. Well then nice diet Pepsi you got there buddy!

I'm at home on a midweek day off.

I made a plate of bacon and eggs for a late breakfast/lunch. I've got a Steely Dan live album playing. The truck's in the shop for service and the city inspector who came to check out the water line left a while ago so now it's time to enjoy some comfort food and just relax...

IMG_4371.JPG

• Like 2