YRT Retirements

Unfortunately, 7526 was not inside the garage. However, I believe I saw a Barrie Transit D40LF inside the garage, I swear! Unfortunately, I wasn't in position to get a good shot of it.

7526 recently got its livery replaced, so I doubt it was retired. Perhaps it was outsourced for repairs?

Also, First Student's garage would be the closest garage to Barrie with experience with New Flyer buses. If that is so, perhaps something happened to the bus that couldn't be fixed in Barrie and had to be sent out?

The only thing close I can think of BTOWC meaning is...Beeton Truck and Auto Wreckers?

Bingo.

Also, First Student's garage would be the closest garage to Barrie with experience with New Flyer buses. If that is so, perhaps something happened to the bus that couldn't be fixed in Barrie and had to be sent out?

Since Barrie is part of First Student, someone else is doing the repair work then!

• 2 weeks later...
Wow, so both YRT midget Fishbowls are gone now? That's a shame. What am I supposed to look for next time I'm in YRT land? And I hear TTC 2017 might be done as well...

They still have several Orion Is (30 and 40 footers) and the midget Orion V (9401).

Best thing is, you don't have to go all the way up to Newmarket to find 9401

Thank Goodness. But it's still hard to find that little bugger!

What routes is it common to find 9401 on?

As vivablue5215 said, it can be found anywhere Can-Ar services. Once in a blue moon, it does show up at Finch. Otherwise, you might have to go to Islington Loop.