oc's forgotten fishbowls

OC8792

If someone could pinpoint the exact location of this on GoogleMaps that would be very helpful!

Thanks!

Well there is two locations in question, neither of which I am sure is right, but I'll go in order when coming from Montreal.

Location 1 on the north side

Location 2 on the north side again

I remember location 1 cause were just finishing crossing a bridge and we saw it. Also it was literary right next to the highway iirc.

Well there is two locations in question, neither of which I am sure is right, but I'll go in order when coming from Montreal.

Location 1 on the north side

Location 2 on the north side again

I remember location 1 cause were just finishing crossing a bridge and we saw it. Also it was literary right next to the highway iirc.

Great!

If they are right next to the 417 then I don't need to ask which road it's on, because I will be able to see it, and figure it out from that.

• 1 year later...
That for sale sign wasn't there in March. Looks like it might be up for sale now! The funny part is when JCL and I checked it out a while back, they were like "It's not for sale".

With all that crap piled around, I wouldn't be surprised if it really isn't advertising the bus for sale. Are you going to buy if it is for sale? :)

With all that crap piled around, I wouldn't be surprised if it really isn't advertising the bus for sale. Are you going to buy if it is for sale? :)

That's what I was thinking, the sign is awfully small. If it was for sale I'm sure it would be a large sign