GOA transit news, info etc

A D60LFR has apparently caught fire tonight on Blair Road northbound, on the double left-turn lane, at the access road Gloucester Centre access roadway. I am unable to identify the fleet number because of the quality of the video posted on Twitter by CBC French.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, JCL said:

A D60LFR has apparently caught fire tonight on Blair Road northbound, on the double left-turn lane, at the access road Gloucester Centre access roadway. I am unable to identify the fleet number because of the quality of the video posted on Twitter by CBC French.

29 minutes ago, Eric said:

I seen another video of it on fb it looks like its 6635 search for bus caught on fire today https://www.facebook.com/brandon.ozzykobza/videos/1148453911979826/

Screenshot_20180917-223250_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20180917-223708_Facebook.jpg

Its 6685

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JCL said:

Here is the article with the witness statement:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ottawa-oc-transpo-bus-fire-1.4827685

Was on the 104 Place D'Orleans just after 8 PM. There were around 20 people on-board. Luckily a truck driver flagged down the transit operator and immediately evacuated the bus. Especially when the transit operator wouldn't really notice unless someone brought it up. 

13 hours ago, sdgta2008 said:

Spotted a Ford cutaway with a destination sign (it was not a Bird G5) from a distance turning onto Daly Ave. downtown while I was going over MacKenzie King bridge.  It was all white with no decals.  Has anyone seen this around before...?

I want to say DND shuttle buses.

15 hours ago, sdgta2008 said:

Spotted a Ford cutaway with a destination sign (it was not a Bird G5) from a distance turning onto Daly Ave. downtown while I was going over MacKenzie King bridge.  It was all white with no decals.  Has anyone seen this around before...?

operated by La Quebecois