General Motorcoach Spottings & Photos

BCT-3122-D800-10240

Brewster has updated Prevost H3-45 #274 with newer styled headlights and the new two peice front windsheild. I wonder if they have done any other units in the fleet. Anyone know? #274 looks similar to the work that Charter Bus Lines of British Columbia did to many of their H series Prevost coaches.

274 got that update last year.... mainly because it was involved in an accident. The work was done at Western Bus in Vancouver, using the same kit that Charter used on their H's

Bruce

274 got that update last year.... mainly because it was involved in an accident. The work was done at Western Bus in Vancouver, using the same kit that Charter used on their H's

Bruce

Kind of thought that the work was done after some accident damage. That explains why it seems none of the others (That I have seen) have been done.

Thanks Bruce!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Peter that is indeed ex Maverick for sale at Willingham in Kelowna. Were there any other coaches in Willinghams yard? They no longer have the sales lot on the highway, their lot/building is on Old Vernon Road.

This bus was not in anyone's yard. It was parked on a side street right next to the main Highway. Not a single other bus was near it nor any company that would be selling buses.

So did U see Greyhound #1199 head through Salmon Arm Yesterday by chance? I was on that one! :-)

This bus was not in anyone's yard. It was parked on a side street right next to the main Highway. Not a single other bus was near it nor any company that would be selling buses.

So did U see Greyhound #1199 head through Salmon Arm Yesterday by chance? I was on that one! :-)

Willingham is tucked in behind there someplace, they park that old Maverick out there every once in awhile.

Strathcona County Transit 1007 is with Anderson Vacations right now.

Totem 832 was at the Canadian Tire parking lot near Belvedere - looks like the same base color as PWT.

Southland 2219 was here in Edmonton on a charter.

Seen a Marcopolo coach in Canmore, I belive it belonged to Pinnacle coach lines or somthing. Never seen a MarcoPolo coach in Canada before, seen lots in Mexico and Cuba though

Pinnacle (out of Banff)bought it a couple of years ago. It is ex-CanAr Coach (Toronto)

Bruce