General Motorcoach Spottings & Photos

BCT-3122-D800-10240

Also while in Banff yesterday, I drove by the Brewster Yard and noticed a few of the new J4500's. #304 comes to mind as one of those units. And also, noticed that MC-9 #4 is probably retired for good as the front end has some considerable damage on the right side. I forget what year these are, but I believe they are about 1982 or 1983's. So I doubt they will fix this one and return it to service.

• 2 weeks later...

Saw Greyhound 1175 in all white towing a trailer, heading northbound on 97 Street at 132 Avenue in Edmonton at about 2040.

Also saw a Princess Cruise Lines 102-DL3 parked at the Winspear Centre - numbered 229. There was another DL3 parked at the Marriott Courtyard but I wasn't able to see it well.

Coach central down by the Winspear tonight.

A couple of Prairie Coaches (LeMirage XLs), Rocky Mountain Transportation A3, a really nice looking plain white D4505 with no ID, a Greyhound DL3, a H3-45 with rainbows on it, National, Traxx, among others.

Greyhound Canada #849 a 1989 MCI 102C3 is now operating for Doc Holiday's (AB.) Its painted white (silversides retained) and still carries the rear fleet numbe of 849.

Spotted this last night at the U of A.

Spotted a Vanhool coach running around downtown Vancouver in the past couple of days:

Vanhool.jpg

Dave

Wow, first Traxx (former To-tem) goes for a few Setra coaches and now atleast one Van Hool C2045E!

Wonder if they aren't happy with Prevost or something or maybe they want to just try new things out! I imagine the latter is the case.

They also "cheaped out" on a white base paint job haha... :D

To-tem/Traxx has got to be one of the fastest growing coach companies in Western Canada in recent years, next to MTR Western.

Tons of new/updated equipment for both companies.