BCT-3122-D800-10240

General Motorcoach Spottings & Photos

2,936 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, KMB_BUS said:

Albert Campbell public library. Me thinks the buses are no longer there as I was told that they are sold. (Elite Limosuine) as per the friendly heavy set man that drives a big red hummer h2 and showed me the inside of that mci party bus.

thanks.  They are still there.  That MCI is definitely an ex-GO  and ex-Antelope Valley Transit Authority.  Judging by the baby blue colour, it maybe the same bus as below.

825.jpg

Spotted a Ctour Holiday yellow TX45 heading eastbound on 41st avenue this morning (I think it had California plates). It was very strange to see this bus because, to provide some context, Ctour Holiday bought out Seagull Holiday in the US (as well as Tours4Fun): http://www.4-traders.com/CTRIP-COM-INTERNATIONAL-L-8954/news/Ctrip-com-International-Invests-in-Ctour-Holiday-Sea-Gull-Holiday-23340353/

Therefore, I was used to seeing these yellow buses with Seagull Holiday on the side down in California, not up here in B.C. After a little bit of searching online, I discovered that Ctour Holiday now has operations in Richmond, BC: http://ctourholiday.ca/index_en.php

I wonder if it's a temporary thing that they are using their coaches from California or if this will stay permanent...

Anyhoo, it's nice to have another company using nice buses on tours.

Spotted a Bellair Charters and Airporter Shuttle new style MCI J4500 today at UBC.

Also spotted a CBLBC Prevost H3-45, a Pacific Coach Lines Prevost H3-45, and a MC DL3 (I believe) First Student Canada with BC plates at UBC as well.

19 hours ago, KMB_BUS said:

Prevost Unknown Model XL Type Warden and Ellesmere July 14th, 2017

Another Prevost H3 Model making a right turn onto Warden

Ontario PC 6226 is on Ellesmere just east of the DVP, July 15th, 2017

The first bus posted is a Prevost LeMirage XL-II, the second is an H3-45. Terrible faux recap on the XL-II, trying to make it look like the newest style of H series.

The last bus is owned by Greyhound Canada, seems to be leased to the PC party for the 2018 election. The federal Conservative party also leased 6226 for the 2015 election.

1 person likes this

20 hours ago, KMB_BUS said:

Ontario PC 6226 is on Ellesmere just east of the DVP, July 15th, 2017

35781167152_3f832bc0bf_t.jpg20170715_095341 by KMB BUS, on Flickr

Saw it coming south on the 404 it was getting in my way in the HOV lane driving 100km/hr , while my bus was stuck behind him and I had no governor So I wanted to hit 110km/hr

On Sunday at around 7 pm, I spotted a brand-new MCI J4500 operated by Autobus Laval on Kennedy Road south of Steeles. No further details.

What Prevost Car bus models started to have a roof exhaust or stack design? I noticed a few Prevost Buses with this roof exhaust, but wasn't sure if this a new thing or an option.... I would hate all that rain going down the exhaust pipe, or does the exhaust pipe have some sort of drainage for water built in?

Exhaust definitely means exit only.

Not my photo:

hqdefault.jpg

Credit: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg6yr_obbJ013CY6e276i2Q

On 7/17/2017 at 10:37 PM, KMB_BUS said:

What Prevost Car bus models started to have a roof exhaust or stack design? I noticed a few Prevost Buses with this roof exhaust, but wasn't sure if this a new thing or an option.... I would hate all that rain going down the exhaust pipe, or does the exhaust pipe have some sort of drainage for water built in?

Exhaust definitely means exit only.

Not my photo:

hqdefault.jpg

Credit: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg6yr_obbJ013CY6e276i2Q

I think late 2008 to 2009 was when it started with the new after treatment system. The vertical arrangement allows for less heat in the engine compartment and such as per the Brochure