BCT-3122-D800-10240

General Motorcoach Spottings & Photos

2,905 posts in this topic

Spotted a new style Pacific West Coach Lines Prevost H3-45 (not modified) turning from Granville Street (eastbound) onto Oak Street (southbound) this morning. I only thought they had 3rd generation Prevosts cause that is all I see in their yard, but interesting to know they have at least 1 new design unit.

I also saw the same or similar unit recently. #561

1425507748a.thumb.jpg.c62c773807e17b4f485fc5a0d707c5fc.jpg

I also saw the same or similar unit recently. #561

1425507748a.thumb.jpg.c62c773807e17b4f485fc5a0d707c5fc.jpg

Yes that's the one (or similar)! Was this taken in Victoria and do you know who was chartering the bus at the time?

Yes that's the one (or similar)! Was this taken in Victoria and do you know who was chartering the bus at the time?

Yep, Victoria. Sorry, didn't get the charter company.

Yep, Victoria. Sorry, didn't get the charter company.

No worries! Let us know when you spot that coach again! It would be nice to see a front view picture.

I spotted Pacific West Coach Lines dba Cross Canada Coach Lines #571 (also new style like #561) heading westbound on 41st Ave. behind Universal Coach Line #830 decaled for Super Vacation. It most likely came back from a 4 day Rockies tour, but I wonder who the tour operator was. And this means that Pacific West has at least 2 new style Prevost H3-45 units, I wonder how many they have in total...