General Motorcoach Spottings & Photos

BCT-3122-D800-10240

1 hour ago, MCIBUS said:

Not bad. Depend on the condition that coach is in, it would make a nice conversion into a Motor home depending on the cost to buy it and do the upgrades to make it into  a motor home?

I couldn't really tell what rust was present. Couldn't get the engine compartment open, and didn't bother with the underfloor luggage holds.

22 hours ago, MCIBUS said:

Not bad. Depend on the condition that coach is in, it would make a nice conversion into a Motor home depending on the cost to buy it and do the upgrades to make it into  a motor home?

Just went back to it today. Bottom's just about completely rusted out

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2019 at 9:04 AM, Gerbil said:

I found this in downtown Montreal this morning. Is it a 102-A3, B3 or C3? It's Virginia plated.

20190429_083230.jpg

20190429_082932.jpg

It is a 102C3. The A3 buses did not have smooth fully painted signs. The B3 buses had a full destination sign in the upper front window. The C3 were fully smooth sided without the full destination sign.

I'm wondering if that coach picks up passengers that have Air France tickets(that flies out Montreal) from the Via Rail Station like the KLM, former Air France, another one I think call Skyport(or something like that) coaches did awhile back?

5 hours ago, Oc4526 said:

Saw this Air France shuttle bus parked on Greenbank in Barrhaven. 

20190515_112003.thumb.jpg.65263665199c0fc1cff6c9575a1d48b4.jpg

32 minutes ago, MCIBUS said:

I'm wondering if that coach picks up passengers that have Air France tickets(that flies out Montreal) from the Via Rail Station like the KLM, former Air France, another one I think call Skyport(or something like that) coaches did awhile back?

Both Air France and KLM are part of SkyTeam Alliance. The service was previously operated by Greyhound Canada; while the main branding on the coaches was for KLM, if you look closely there are logos for both Air France and SkyTeam. Perhaps Air France is paying for their branding to be more prominent now, or KLM has another coach.

The logo on the front of this coach is for Skyport, which is now owned by Keolis (with a lot of the Autocars Skyport coaches being rebranded with the Keolis logo/"livery"). So they are still operating the YUL-Ottawa shuttle.

3 hours ago, Articulated said:

Both Air France and KLM are part of SkyTeam Alliance. The service was previously operated by Greyhound Canada; while the main branding on the coaches was for KLM, if you look closely there are logos for both Air France and SkyTeam. Perhaps Air France is paying for their branding to be more prominent now, or KLM has another coach.

The logo on the front of this coach is for Skyport, which is now owned by Keolis (with a lot of the Autocars Skyport coaches being rebranded with the Keolis logo/"livery"). So they are still operating the YUL-Ottawa shuttle.

Skyport operated the KLM for the longest time I remember riding one in 2001 , then greyhound became the operator for some years but they switched back to Skyport just a few Years back.

Skyport has 2 Prevost H3-45s dedicated for the IXM-YUL run , one in KLM livery and One in the Air France Livery, they replaced the older Setra 417s they were using on the run. 

• Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/11/2019 at 8:15 PM, NewFlyerFan said:

Skyway Coach lines based out of Toronto has taken over the Cestar college shuttles that were formerly run by the colleges own branded buses

they seem to be using h3-45’s 9601-9605 

Some of their units are in very poor shape. Leaning to one side, worn out shocks causing the bus to bounce around all over the place, and some units with side panels not properly aligned, and engine covers loose.

Do they not make enough money to properly maintain their equipment? Reminds me of ABC when they where around.