General Motorcoach Spottings & Photos

BCT-3122-D800-10240

• Board Admin
2 hours ago, Prevost said:

Looks like it used to be Happy Coach Line! http://etspe.ca/coach/coachviewpic.php?pic=other/happyline131.jpg

Someone took the time to paint the front stripes blue too.

3 hours ago, A. Wong said:

Looks like it used to be Happy Coach Line! http://etspe.ca/coach/coachviewpic.php?pic=other/happyline131.jpg

Someone took the time to paint the front stripes blue too.

Yup, which was used by Jumbo Holidays quite a bit. Happy Coach Lines has a newer Prevost now all blue paint as shown in my gallery with frameless windows. 

As well, the bus was owned by Autocar Thetford as unit #1003 before going to Happy Coach Lines. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/8/2016 at 5:35 PM, leylandvictory2 said:

interesting.  Either the joy express did an extensive rebuilt or Prevost continues to make h3-41

21 hours ago, C2045 said:

Yeah I found it interesting as well, I'd never seen an H3-41 in the new style.

Prevost still offers the H3-41 as of the current brochure. American Stages and Capitol Tours to name a couple companies off the top of my head that ordered new H3-41's.

On 2016-12-07 at 9:39 PM, C2045 said:

Joy Express 222, Prevost H3-41

956009937a.jpg

That's the bus used by Joy Holidays based out of San Francisco, CA for their "deluxe tours". I remember seeing on their website pictures of the interior of that coach and it was very nice, with 2+1 individual leather seating.

On 2016-12-12 at 9:26 PM, Prevost said:

That's the bus used by Joy Holidays based out of San Francisco, CA for their "deluxe tours". I remember seeing on their website pictures of the interior of that coach and it was very nice, with 2+1 individual leather seating.

I had a look on their website but didn't see interior pictures of that coach. Do you a link?

• 3 weeks later...

That I cannot be too certain, but one thing I'll add is that she has siblings as well.

This one for the most part is running the winter season going forward instead of the trolleys. Since its purchase in November, it was released in December without decals for the better part of the month as soon as it was painted from blue to red. Decals were only applied sometime over the last few days or so.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TDE said:

That I cannot be too certain, but one thing I'll add is that she has siblings as well.

This one for the most part is running the winter season going forward instead of the trolleys. Since its purchase in November, it was released in December without decals for the better part of the month as soon as it was painted from blue to red. Decals were only applied sometime over the last few days or so.

do they do tours all year long ? 

10 hours ago, Prevost said:

That J4500 has been for sale for a while. I don't know about the H3-45.

On 1/11/2017 at 8:06 PM, ADB said:

It is real. Saw it a couple of days ago sans decals. I wonder if it's an ex-demo.

There is a good amount of the first batch of Megabus ones for sale in the USA. Some have made it to site-seeing operators including some that are owned by Stagecoach has taken some and removed the roof and replaced the seats.

On ‎12‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 6:41 PM, Swadian said:

Be on the lookout for a Tofino Bus ex-Greyhound Canada G4500 on Vancouver Island.

Tofino Bus bought a ex Greyhound...wow im surprised. Especially a G....mind u that's the best place for them is on the Island. I thought they scrapped them all.

• Like 1

On 1/11/2017 at 11:09 PM, TDE said:

so at least two for them?