Cityscape

hl7534

Post your skyline pictures, or any other picture showing city life, etc.

Here's mine

NYC:

Lower Manhattan from Staten Island Ferry

LowerManhattan_IMG_1401.jpg

Lower Manhattan

LowerManhattan_IMG_1391.jpg

Ground Zero

GroundZero_IMG_1475.jpg

Statue of Liberty from Staten Island Ferry

StatueOfLiberty_IMG_1418.jpg

Upper East Side

UES_IMG_1518.jpg

Parade_IMG_1520.jpg

Midtown, seen from Empire State Building Observation Deck

Midtown_IMG_1638.jpg

Midtown_IMG_1659.jpg

Midtown_IMG_1687.jpg

Bay Ridge, Brooklyn

BayRidge_IMG_1439.jpg

Times Square

TimesSQ_IMG_2256.jpg

TimesSQ_IMG_2240.jpg

TImesSQ_IMG_2239.jpg

TriBeCa

TriBeCa_IMG_1507.jpg

Wall St

WallSt_IMG_1342.jpg

Looks like you enjoyed yourself in my hometown. :rolleyes: I can't wait to go back on Friday.

Sure did! Can't wait to go back as well.

Here are a few pictures from my Flickr photostream:

As usual, simply amazing pictures, especially the ones of Los Angeles. The Lower Manhattan one is also very dramatic and striking.

===

Here's another picture

Koreatown, Manhattan, located just two blocks from the Empire State Building

32nd_IMG_1628.jpg

Here's a map of it from the New York Times, although I didn't really think it was that spread out as the map suggests:

19livi_map.gif

Try viewing the image by itself (in a new window if necessary) and copying and pasting the image URL from there. majhost.com photos should work fine, as others seem to have been able to embed them without problems.

In order for the image to be displayed, the file name (what you're copying from the address bar and pasting it into the "reply" field) must end in .jpg, .gif or .png. Most file sharing services have individual webpages that display the image embedded on the page; I'm guessing that you're viewing the webpage with the image on it (rather than just the image itself) and trying to embed the webpage link on this board.

Hope that helps. :rolleyes:

Try viewing the image by itself (in a new window if necessary) and copying and pasting the image URL from there. majhost.com photos should work fine, as others seem to have been able to embed them without problems.

In order for the image to be displayed, the file name (what you're copying from the address bar and pasting it into the "reply" field) must end in .jpg, .gif or .png. Most file sharing services have individual webpages that display the image embedded on the page; I'm guessing that you're viewing the webpage with the image on it (rather than just the image itself) and trying to embed the webpage link on this board.

Hope that helps. ;)

Thanks Port of Authority, that worked afterall~! :P

dscf3652.jpg