Sign in to follow this  
BCT-3122-D800-10240

Sahalla Coach Lines

Recently spotted an MCI 102-DL3 or D4500 operating for Sahalla Coach Lines. Not sure on the fleet number, but they tend to number their coaches with the first two digits indicating the number of seats in the 4 digit fleet number. So this coach is probably numbered 5501 or something like that. I don 't remember the exact number of seats on the average DL3 or D4500 in charter operations. Anyone else see it around that can catch a fleet number for us, please let us know. Thanks!

Recently spotted an MCI 102DL3 or D4500 operating for Sahalla Coach Lines. Not sure on the fleet number, but they tend to number their coaches with the first two digits indicating the number of seats in the 4 digit fleet number. So this coach is probably numbered 5501 or something like that. I don 't remember the exact number of seats on the average DL3 or D4500 in charter operations. Anyone else see it around that can catch a fleet number for us, please let us know. Thanks!

And indeed it is in fact 5501 with my guess being correct. Saw it this morning parked at the Blackfoot Truck Stop with F3500 #3601.

And indeed it is in fact 5501 with my guess being correct. Saw it this morning parked at the Blackfoot Truck Stop with F3500 #3601.

Got pix of #5501 this morning! NICE Looking coach! Happened to know the Operator as well so got to check the year of it and he posed the bus for photos as well for me for which I thank him greatly.

http://www.cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php/Image:S..._Lines_5501.jpg

Awhile back, Sahalla Coach Lines sold #66 which is an MCI MC-5C to Airport Shuttle Express of Calgary, Alberta. Now recently, Sahalla now has this bus back again in their fleet. Spotted it at their storage yard in the Inglewood area of S.E. Calgary the other day.