Seems quite a few of yous are foaming out of control on here. Simple tip! Have proof anything that has been said MUST have physical proof or its fake news as they say. Unless you are a reliable source (you know who are and I thank you). No need to bash members or admins for any reason just because you don't get what you want. Yes they ordered Nova's for the first time. Woopie.. I live in a town, nothing but Nova's. All it is is the same bus everywhere else with sticker designs. Don't keep asking if they are in, they will be in service when they are in service. That information will be delivered on a need to know basis. No one even has to say if they're in or not. Be lucky you are receiving that information. This is a discussion. NOT a debate on who is salty which have some respect my god! I only come on here to see if any reliable information is on here. Thank you to those who posted reliable information that is trusted. Everyone else who doesn't know how to post reliable information.. Learn your place and get back on topic.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 7

I agree completely. Can we go back to the topic and talk about the other stuff in PMs?

Also, while Abubakkar did post mostly false sightings, it's best that you just report him or ignore him when he posts like that. When he posts, just take it with a big grain of salt. 

He has to smarten up. He needs to realize that he didn't post ANY evidence, and that he's not allowed to post false sightings. It's most likely that he's just looking for attention, so nobody needs to engage with him. He's either going to have to step it up, or risk getting suspended or banned. Either post with reliable and proven info, or just don't post at all.

I do think that discussions about salty admins need to go to PM.

7 hours ago, OCTranspo/STO Fan said:

I agree completely. Can we go back to the topic and talk about the other stuff in PMs?

Also, while Abubakkar did post mostly false sightings, it's best that you just report him or ignore him when he posts like that. When he posts, just take it with a big grain of salt. 

He has to smarten up. He needs to realize that he didn't post ANY evidence, and that he's not allowed to post false sightings. It's most likely that he's just looking for attention, so nobody needs to engage with him. He's either going to have to step it up, or risk getting suspended or banned. Either post with reliable and proven info, or just don't post at all.

I do think that discussions about salty admins need to go to PM.

I know. However, some people seem to be confused because of his postings. I am simply clearing things up.

6 minutes ago, FlyerLFR said:

I know. However, some people seem to be confused because of his postings. I am simply clearing things up.

I just now saw your post for the first time. You're completely right. I could see why they would be confused because of him. If he posted reliable info, they wouldn't be as confused.

FYI went to Montmagny,QC today where they are painting the LFS, many mi way units there with the highest number been 1742 , Some still white LFS also destined to Mississauga were present (3 to 4 units)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, eclair14 said:

FYI went to Montmagny,QC today where they are painting the LFS, many mi way units there with the highest number been 1742 , Some still white LFS also destined to Mississauga were present (3 to 4 units)

Send pics

45 minutes ago, eclair14 said:

Thank you for sharing the news sighting! I had thought they were being built in Plattsburgh as it seems the Quebec factory is flooded with orders.

40 minutes ago, mikenoza said:

Send pics

Settle! Pics dont always have to be available. In time you will beable to get your own!

45 minutes ago, TTC 9701 said:

Thank you for sharing the news sighting! I had thought they were being built in Plattsburgh as it seems the Quebec factory is flooded with orders

Bus could be made in the US , but nova does bus stripping only, paint job are done elswhere (this shop also do the RTC paint job)