Rate the Avatar of the Poster Before You

C2045

9/10 - Cool! High Floor NABI! (Or is it Ikarus? Not sur eof the age of that unit)

5002-5255 are American Ikaruses built in 1996. 5001 and 5266-5400 are 1997 NABIs. Now if the photo were only big enough to see the number... :lol:

6/10 to the post above mine, it would be better to see the front of the vehicle...

5002-5255 are American Ikaruses built in 1996. 5001 and 5266-5400 are 1997 NABIs. Now if the photo were only big enough to see the number... :lol:

6/10 to the post above mine, it would be better to see the front of the vehicle...

the bus in my avatar is #5216, a American Ikarus 416.08!

004~22.jpg

AlexLy gets a nice 10/10 for his Av... you're converting me to LFS-ism

I'm sorry, I wasn't able to get a pic of the front of the coach (my current cellphone is "crazy", a true piece of sh*t),but that one is the same model of this one below, on my signature image, so, you can imagine how it would look! ^_^

6 out of 10, sorry, it would be better if you had a pic of a TRUE chinese Dennis Enviro! Oh, well, I still like chinese buses! :P

I'm sorry, I wasn't able to get a pic of the front of the coach (my current cellphone is "crazy", a true piece of sh*t),but that one is the same model of this one below, on my signature image, so, you can imagine how it would look! :P

6 out of 10, sorry, it would be better if you had a pic of a TRUE chinese Dennis Enviro! Oh, well, I still like chinese buses! :lol:

9/10 - I like rear shots!

Since I don't think my avatar got rated due to poster after me responding to an earlier message, here's mine again!