Kingston Transit

D40LF

2 hours ago, Teddy said:

Kingston Transit was just live on Facebook with Bryan Patterson, Mark Gerretsen, and Caroline Mulrooney.  Buses in the background.  The mayor describes this as launching the buses, I assume this means they will be entering service.  

https://www.facebook.com/kingstontransit/videos/2265959326874504

Yes, they are entering service today, immediately after the media event that was held this afternoon. Very smooth ride! 2107 was the number on one, didn't catch the other's number as they're currently only on the inside. 

10 hours ago, DanT said:

Yes, they are entering service today, immediately after the media event that was held this afternoon. Very smooth ride! 2107 was the number on one, didn't catch the other's number as they're currently only on the inside. 

2108 was the other one, I seen it in a video that showcased the inside of it! 

• Like 1

Electric buses are out on route 12 and 16. E has been added to the unit numbers as well as outside numbering (2108E and 2107E respectively).

• Thanks 1

Got a shot of 2108E at the Kingston Centre on Route 12.

I have a friend that lives at a bus stop and intersection on route 12.  Gave them a heads up that it was going to be going by.  They said aside from the sound the brakes made they wouldn't have noticed.  That's a beauty for noise pollution!

IMG_0457.jpeg

• Like 2