D40LF

Kingston Transit

On 9/18/2019 at 7:13 AM, Teddy said:

Was on a new Nova last night. It was a non-Express white bus, fleet number 1901.

Two notable changes. A new fare box, I don’t have any details except it was much faster at scanning my card and it has a much brighter LCD screen. 

Secondly they have a slightly newer LCD for the next stop sign. Only change is that the refresh is a lot faster when text changes. 

I've also seen 1922 and 1929 which were both express units. With 1929 now in service I guess that would mean 0729 is now retired? 

On 9/18/2019 at 4:28 PM, Kristopher24 said:

With 1929 now in service I guess that would mean 0729 is now retired? 

0729 has been retired due to transmission issues. I can confirm that 0728 is still active as it is currently running route 15. 

• Thanks 3

Tender has been awarded for the electric buses, and as per the contract report they will be New Flyer, final approval to purchase the first will be at next week's council meeting. The second unit will come after the ICIP funding is approved.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Don't you guys just miss the orion VI's Kingston Transit Had?

we also had the route's 

EB Gardiners / Collins Bay

B Reddendale

C Clyde Industrial Park

E12 St Lawrence College

On 9/18/2019 at 4:28 PM, Kristopher24 said:

I've also seen 1922 and 1929 which were both express units. With 1929 now in service I guess that would mean 0729 is now retired? 

0729 is currently being stored in the garage actually since I have had tours their, but It had new cam put in for some odd reason,  0728 Is near the end since Express Unit 1951 Has Entered Service