BCT-3122-D800-10240

BC Transit - Kelowna Regional Transit System

17 hours ago, Matt Dunlop said:

Victoria possibly, since it has NextRide installed. 

BTW, does the "screen" for the NextRide system block the stop requested sign on your Novas too? 

Only on the 92 and 9300's.  the 6000's it would appear have a deeper panel and the sign doesn't quite cover it.  I will take some pictures when I have a moment and show you. 

48 minutes ago, dzldriver said:

Only on the 92 and 9300's.  the 6000's it would appear have a deeper panel and the sign doesn't quite cover it.  I will take some pictures when I have a moment and show you. 

Interesting. It blocks the stop request sign on all of our 9333-9433 third gen Novas, as well as our older double deckers (Tridents). Seems after 9435 and newer there is a space above the stop request sign. 

On 5/7/2019 at 6:00 AM, dzldriver said:

Just noticed this morning that 9400 is no longer here. Was in dead row awaiting repairs, and now it's gone. Anyone are of where it night have went?

Spotted 9400 out in service today, in Kelowna. 9749, 9872 and 9878 spotted as well.

11 hours ago, SidneyTransitfan said:

Spotted 9400 out in service today, in Kelowna. 9749, 9872 and 9878 spotted as well.

Makes me wonder if the last three (Flyers) have NextRide installed, seeing as they're close to retirement. 

On 5/29/2019 at 10:40 PM, SidneyTransitfan said:

9749 definitely doesn't. Don't know about the other two as I didn't get to ride them.

We only have 4 Kelowna Flyers left.  9749, 9840, 9878, 9872.  None of them have NextRide installed.  

9400 did come back.  Not sure where it was.  

I've updated the routes on the wiki for Kelowna.  There were some that are not in service anymore.  Others chagned names. I also divided them up by municipality. 

Came to us about two weeks ago. I knew it was coming. Apparently next month we are getting 6001,2,3 as well as a 4400 series. 

As as for the 6000’s. that will leave all in Kelowna except for two. 

• Like 1

Well, now I know what it looks like for those emergency windows to open, though I sure hope they open further than that.