Time Issue

The Canadian Roadgeek

Umm... I have a question. Does this blog automatically adjusts itself for daylight savings time? Cause it seems to me it doesn't. When I write a post at 9:00 PM, for example, it appears I created this post as 10:00 PM. Can someone fix that?

Go to "My Controls" on the toolbar at the top of the page, then scroll down to options on the left sidebar, select board options, and uncheck "Is Daylight Savings Time In Effect".

I get problems like that all the time, I come onto the board and the times on the main page are all correct, then when I go into a section the time is an hour ahead, I've learned to ignore it.

Same here :o

No big deal, but it can be annoying at times.

I have the auto-correct checked and the other unchecked. Just computers don't know when to switch over. Mine switched to standard earlier because the 'switch' was altered to happen later. Well, you know what I mean.

I just unchecked the auto-correct.

But some people had like [7:00 PM yesterday] on their post when it was [11:30 PM. today] and I know they had posted today. Doesn't matter. We're just getting too picky.

• 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...
Every time I refresh the main page, the time alternates between the correct time, and time 1 hour ahead. I think this is a bug >.>

OK so looking back at this again, apparently this happens when you have the "Auto correct DST?" box checked. I wonder if that feature even works, or if it's just pretending to work, and not doing a very good job :lol: