buschic

what kind of pet do you have?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the pet you have...

• CAT
    • DOG
    • BIRD
    • FISH
    • REPTILE - snake, lizards, other reptiles..
    • Multiple pets
    • Horse
    • NO PETS..

meow meow meow meow

Cats are waaaaay better than dogs. Dogs bark (woof woof woof woof) and they're noisy but cats just purr (meow meow meow). I like peace and quiet. ;)

Personally I don't have a cat, but my friend has one (a 20 yrs old female) and every time I pass by his house the cat is always sleeping on the door steps.

I have 3 Cats and a Dog

Tuffy (A.K.A. Miss Tuffy) she is a 12 Year old Calico she's got beautiful colours and her name tells the story.

Pookie (A.K.A Mr Man) He is a 5 Year old Manecoon he was de clawed due to constant ripping of the couch and bed.

Scotty (A.K.A Kitten) He is a 2 Year old Grey Tabby he is a very good cat doesn't bother anybody but the other two now wher he stans because he has muscle

Rylee is a 1 Year old German Sheppard/Golden Retriever mix has beautiful coat and is a huge SUCK!

I used to have a few cats until my brother started having asthma attacks over them so we had to give them away.. <_<

But my old cat had kittens in 2003 and my grandma kept one and his name is "Sammy" and he is over 23lbs and he has mostly muscle, and a little fat.

My brother just bought a "Beta" fish two days ago and named him "J.J" after his first two initials. :huh:

What a beautiful cat. Female? How old? Such beautiful gold eyes. Looks like a very affectionate cat.

I have a 10 year old calico cat. Great companion. Always there. Indoor cat, no choice lol.

Sasha is her name, she is a Fixed DSH and mostly Tabby with some white on her, one leg and her tummy and chest are white, she is a mix of brown/Grey/White,She also has a really long tail she also has gorgeous eyes and she is a suck when she wants to be...

Sasha is a Rescue Cat, she was rescued when her Mom was killed by an drunken idiot driving WAY too fast in Hamilton...

I got Sasha when she was just 6 1/2 weeks old, she had been without her mom for almost 4 days when I got her, she was the Runt of the litter and she is my baby, she has some weird tendencies but she is pretty affectionate, although has gotten more independent in the last 2 years. she still to this day will suck on your chin if you let her...

She wakes me up by licking my eye lids and chin, she also knows when I have severe migraines and she is really empathic and has a knack of knowing when my suger is low, she will bug me till I go check it and eat...

She LOVES Tuna and she is a piggy sometimes with her food, she is not a big water drinker, I have to put special drops in her water that are supposed to make the watr taste like tuna, then she'll drink it more.

She is my EVERYDAY companion....

• 2 weeks later...

While I don't have any pets of my own, I simply play with my neighbours' cats. Right now, they have three cats: Amy (7 years old), Oreo (Just under 2 years old), and Lilly (3-4 years old). They are all black and white short hair cats.

Some cats they used to have are Bill who was a smoke grey pursian with two white patches on his belly. He passed away on Easter sunday of 2007. He was pretty old

Dice: A timid black and white female short hair cat. She passed away on 5/16/08.

Scruffer: An orange male pursian. He died in late 2006 of sickness.

Magic: Amy's mother. She was a black and white short hair cat who disappeared on August 17 2001 and hasn't been seen since.

I have many videos of several of the mentioned cats on youtube.

We had two goldfish that both died a few weeks after getting them... We're going to get 2 more eventually....

But as a side note, whenever anybody asks if we have cats or dogs, I always say... "Naw, I have 2 kids, I think that's bad enough"

• 1 month later...

And here are some images of cats in my home! My roommate has the two black ones who are named Jack and Jill (LOL). They are Borther and sister and are about 7 years old. The Orange Tabby is my cat, Scampy. He is about 4 years old and the youngest of all of them. (I got him from a friend a couple of years ago and that was his name before I got him), and my 13 year old Misty, the grey tortoise shell. Photos were taken today!

021208_00661jackjillscampy.jpg

021208_00662misty.jpg

• 4 months later...
meow meow meow meow

Cats are waaaaay better than dogs. Dogs bark (woof woof woof woof) and they're noisy but cats just purr (meow meow meow). I like peace and quiet. :)

Personally I don't have a cat, but my friend has one (a 20 yrs old female) and every time I pass by his house the cat is always sleeping on the door steps.

I prefer dog’s because you can take them for walks with you, play fetch and so forth. They also don't leave surprises in litter boxes that smell all around the house. Don't get me wrong. I'm an animal lover, I absolutely hate it when I hear or see animal cruelty anywhere in this world. But in my own perspective, I find dogs more of a companion for me.

I had a dog up untill 2003/04, american eskimo miniature, long gone.. The city forced us to put him down

I currerntly have two cats.

One fat orange tabby named monty

& the other a strange behaving black/gray/white tabby named lily

• 2 weeks later...
Why did the city force you to put your dog down??? Sounds odd!

My dad was givin the dog when i had to move, he took him out for a walk, then he bit some kid because he picked & chose certain people, then they wanted to sew, but the city said to my dad they would drop the charges if the dog was put down. So he put him down. He was also branded vicious for quite the time too before he got put down.