National Motor Coach

BCT-3122-D800-10240

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Spotted in the National Motor Coach yard in S.E. Calgary were Ex-BT&T J4500 #'s 108, 208 still in full BT&T Livery. They probably just picked them up not too long ago. Will have to see what they get numbered to.

Also, a Burned hulk of a Prevost H3-45 numbered 208 with some sort of livery on it. I believe this coach may have been picked up for parts as it seems the fire damage seems contained to the front half of the coach.

• Board Admin

Spotted in the National Motor Coach yard in S.E. Calgary were Ex-BT&T J4500 #'s 108, 208 still in full BT&T Livery. They probably just picked them up not too long ago. Will have to see what they get numbered to.
What did BT&T get as replacements?? Or have they gone under?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This past Thursday, I forgot to mention on here that I spotted National Motor Coach #200 which is one of the Ex-Banff Transportation & Tours 2008 MCI J4500's.

Has anyone seen any of the two National Motor Coach Van Hool C2045's? I caught this shot of #203 over a year ago and I have not seen this one or any other VH for National since I got that photo of #203. I get the feeling National got rid of them already.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have been trying to track down older and now retired coaches from the National fleet and today I was able to get the fleet number off of a previously unidentified MC-7 that has been parked in their yard for some time and it is #105. It has been added to the WIKI and here's an image: http://www.cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php?title=I...r_Coach_105.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Here are some photos to share, most of these are ex-Accent Lines units

171 (ex-Accent) working a Greyhound run in Calgary a couple years back.

national_171-3.jpg

173 working a Greyhound run in Calgary a couple years ago.

national_173.jpg

175 (ex-Accent) at Red Deer College.

national_175-2.jpg

176 (ex-Accent), they touched up the livery on this coach, it use to have some stripes on the side.

national_176-3.jpg

177 (ex-Accent), I think this is their best looking Prevost. Columbia Icefield.

national_177-2.jpg

185 in Canmore, AB.

national_185-4.jpg

191 (ex-Prince Albert Northern)

national_191-2.jpg

More photos here...http://www.kevinsbusrail.com/national.html

• 1 month later...

Some Nationals working charters related to the IIHF World Jr. Hockey Tournament, in downtown Calgary.

A fairly recently repainted #149, Prevost H3-41

national_149-3.jpg

#186 and #196

national_186-3.jpg

national_196-2.jpg

And lastly, an ex-Banff Transportation and Tours MCI J4500, #200, #205 is the twin.

national_200-2.jpg

A shot from a few nights ago, National #193 waiting for a Greyhound run to pick up.

national_193-3.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...