BCT-3122-D800-10240

Model vehicles (Except buses)

Nice models Peter, what scale are they? 1:64?

I have a Nissan Silvia with working lights:

Hey Denny,

I have no idea what scale these are. I am looking on the package and I can't find anything indicating the scale.

EDIT: Just looked under the Granada and it says 1:64 , so there we go. The Horizon is shown as 1:60 .

Wow, that Horizon must be rare! Even the real things are rare!

I have a whole collection of VW New Beetles and Chrysler PT Cruisers.

1977 Ford Granada and a 1981 Plymouth Horizon, both made by 'American Graffiti' - Motor Max.

Motor Max now has a 1985 Plymouth Horizon and a 1985 Dodge Omni GLH in 1:24 scale!!! I got both since I LOVE Chrysler Corp vehicles! ^_^

Will be posting pictures when I have time. :)

Nice models Peter, what scale are they? 1:64?

I have a Nissan Silvia with working lights:

854714628_bd759e92c8.jpg

There 1:24 scale. I have that car as well, with about another 10 from that collection. I got about 60 models of modified tuner cars in my room as well. Just about all of them are 1:24 scale.

Which company made that model? Picture?

RC2 makes the vehicle. I bought it with no stickers on it, I added my company's logos myself. As of now I dont have a camera anymore. When I get one I will post on one of my websites.

Here is my 2005 Chevrolet Impala police package. This was just one of those snap together kits. Some glue, no paint. Decals applied and are just standard.

Also I'm looking into getting a plain die cast Ford Crown Vic that I will customize with Edmonton Police Service decals and light package. :P

police_model.jpg

Here is my 2005 Chevrolet Impala police package. This was just one of those snap together kits. Some glue, no paint. Decals applied and are just standard.

Also I'm looking into getting a plain die cast Ford Crown Vic that I will customize with Edmonton Police Service decals and light package. :P

I've looked at that kit before. Haven't purchased it though, but will one day. I'd almost feel embarrassed purchasing a snap together kit... I want a challenege!

Anyways... I've got a couple of police car models that I plan to eventually play around with.

One is a diecast kit for a NYC Crown Vic. The other, which you might be intersted in if you can find it, is a plastic kit for a Crown Vic. While I've seen that Impala at places like Zellers, for the Crown Vic kit you might have to go to a hobby shop.

Check out Axel Toys (or is it Axel Hobbies?) in West Edmonton Mall. They used to have come cop car models, including cars already decorated for EPS. Last time I was there, they had relocated. I can't recall off hand what they had in the way of anything but buses (which was nothing).

In WEM, there's of course also Kites and Other Delights that stock plastic kits (although, they are relatively pricey compared to a lot of other hobby shops for some items). Their kit prices are comparble though. JUST DON'T BUY STRIP STYRENE FROM THEM. "Ripf off" doesn't do justice in describing their pricing of it ($4.00 for a package of 12" strips). Unfortunately, they have a location near my store which is convient when there's no other hobby shops near by. ;)

There's another hobby shop in WEM too. Comix? I believe. Anyways, located near one end of Fantasy... errr... Galaxy Land. The end with the big McDonald's that's not in a food court. They have a decent selection of plastic kits, and some diecast models. Don't recall many/ any police cars though.

Hobby Wholesale has great prices and a good selection. Possibly the biggest shop in town? Personally, one of my favorites.

Roundhouse is my other favorite. Decent prices, very knowledgeable on model railway stuff (Hobby Wholesale, not as knowledgable with model railway I have found). Not as much non train stuff at Roundhouse. Interestingly, that worked out when I was in search of a Hobbycraft kit for the Avro Arrow as they had it on at a good price because I don't think many people go to Roundhouse for anything but trains.

Hobby Wholesale and Hobby Alley both have in stock models of ETS #158 last time I checked, for around $40-$45.

There is someone that has EPS decals avalible. J-BOT decals IIRC. On my To Do list is to order some... so if you ever want any let me know...

And on one, final, note. A lot of the Crown Vic models out there are of the older generation Crown Vic's I believe.

That is... they aren't the same as the new cars EPS is buying.

I do believe there was one company brining out a diecast model of a new Crown Vic in 1/64 scale. I don't believe it was avalible last time I check, however.

I've looked at that kit before. Haven't purchased it though, but will one day. I'd almost feel embarrassed purchasing a snap together kit... I want a challenege!

HAHA I spent about 10 minutes slowly taking the windshield off the other plastic, trying my best to avoid cracking it. Sure enough, it did crack. I mailed in to Revell and they sent out a spare one at no charge! :D

I know of a couple website selling the diecasts and EPS decals that I can buy from... just a matter of money.

police_model.jpg

I have that same exact make and model car by the same company!! :D It used to be an LCPD patrol unit from Grand Theft Auto IV. I stripped it down and converted it into a taxi. I will post pics when I find the micro SD card.

I just took a few photos of the rest of my collection. I am currently working on a 1/24 scale Mustang building from scratch. So far I have finished the engine and body. Just need to get that matte black paint for the interior and I'm set!

These are pre-built die cast or plastic R/C.

My 1/24 scale Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R (I believe its 2004?)

model_skyline.jpg

My 1/24th scale 2006 Ford Mustang GT (This is a die cast, not the one I'm building.)

model_mustang.jpg

My 1/18th scale '68 Chevy Camaro SS

model_camaro.jpg

This is a R/C Mitsubishi Lancer rally (Based off the real car #1 but I changed number to 17, and and ignore the PREVOST license plate)

model_lancer.jpglancer_rally.jpg

Finally this is my 1/10th scale Hummer H2 4x4 full suspension R/C (I plan to do some work with it, like changing the useless front and rear lights with brighter LEDs)

model_hummer.jpg

This is the damage to rear after it flipped and crashed hard on its back. Replacing those lights soon.

model_hummerdamage.jpg

OK, went and got myself a 1/18th scale Hummer H2. I just finished stripping it down into pieces to be painted black tomorrow. Also ordering a set of police lights to make it a secret service Hummer.

Photos before it was stripped, drilled and had all dignity taken away. (Photos of it in pieces will come later.)

hummer1.jpg

hummer2.jpg

hummer3.jpg

hummer4.jpg

It's fun taking things apart, isn't it? :D

I was slicing and dicing the cab of a Athern F-850 the other day to turn it into a ETS MoW vehicle.

Also have a Crown Vic body and Caprice body that have been primed, and are waiting for white paint which should happen tomorrow.

I'm hoping to finally work on casting some parts this weekend. I have a light bar from a kit that I figure I could use some duplicates of, as well as another light bar I scratch built that I need to duplicate as well.