Welcome to the updated CPTDB!

If you prefer an older theme, you can change it back by scrolling to the very bottom and clicking on "Theme" on the bottom right. However, you can also change the background color/image by clicking on the "photo icon" in the black bar with your username at the top of the page.

You may notice some slowness for the next few hours while messages are reindexed.

Click the X on the top right of this box to dismiss this message.

Man, hate to see it all HF go. Long live the HF forever!

Is there anyone can save 509? I haven't seen anyone preserve the D40.

I'd be in favour of saving one, but where to keep it?

894, 895, 896, 897 in service today, the last of the new buses. 183 and 510 still in garage, minus 2-way radios, while some other NF buses have mechanical work completed. They will only run as a last resort, so high floor buses in Red Deer are no more.

It's official..... the GMC Fishbowl has outlived all other high floor buses at RDT. 183 was removed from the fleet today, leaving the only high floor bus, 510. She will likely go later this week :P

The Wiki says that the new buses that just came in are numbered 863-68 but I was look throw the tread and the have been sighting of buses in 880's to 890's can any one clean this up for me.

The Wiki says that the new buses that just came in are numbered 863-68 but I was look throw the tread and the have been sighting of buses in 880's to 890's can any one clean this up for me.

Read back through this thread for details. They are all listed in here, someone else will need to edit the wiki.

Did someone make it happen that 510 would be the last remaining High Floor bus in operation? Or is it just fluke?

Sad, but I like that 510 was the last one remaining.

I'll never tell :(

It was fitting that a fishbowl outlived all the other high floors though, and as 510 was featured on the Ride Guide cover this year it seemed like a good way to go.

This didn't take long...

http://alberta.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-R...QAdIdZ258945726

Dumb-asses copied the info right from the incorrect auction company material. v671 as if.

Unit 184.

News coverage of delivery of 71-25, 71-26, and 71-27 in 1977. The "one more on order" wasn't right, or changed after the fact, as 71-31 and 71-32 came in September of 1977.

RD_Advocate_small.jpg

Saw one of the former RDT Classics on a flatbed truck heading eastbound on Glenmore Trail and 37th Street around 2:30 this afternoon. Wonder where it's heading?

Saw one of the former RDT Classics on a flatbed truck heading eastbound on Glenmore Trail and 37th Street around 2:30 this afternoon. Wonder where it's heading?

Interesting - I noticed a Kijiji ad for one of them today and it was a Calgary ad. In the photo on the ad a second MCI was visible too so it looks like some of them migrated south....

Well, about 10 months later, here are the photos from that charter of 510 from back in October 2010

Click on this LINK

rdt_510-charter6c.jpg

And a couple shots of 2010 LFR's as well.

rdt_896.jpg

rdt_868.jpg

Well, about 10 months later, here are the photos from that charter of 510 from back in October 2010

Nice photos, but I just noticed they've build the new roof. When was that?