General WTF Moments

Cogeno

On 6/13/2024 at 7:22 PM, pccstreetcar4549 said:

I mean caa has  perks for its members (discounted tickets for attractions etc it’s how I go to Canada’s wonderland sometimes) but if you don’t drive it’s kind of a waste of money 

Not if your savings total up to more than the membership cost.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Tom1122 said:

I got a magazine from Viking Cruises in the mail addressed to "Faith {surname}". No one in our house or extended family is named Faith.

Perhaps someone hasn't updated their mail redirection when they moved out the old home.

Anyhoo, when I was in S-T Catharines (am I pronouncing this right?) to check out a concert recently down at Montebello Park , some of the LCBO stores were closed. Many people were not aware about sudden closure. 

• Thanks 1

On 7/9/2024 at 11:10 AM, FutureHeartsJunkie said:

Perhaps someone hasn't updated their mail redirection when they moved out the old home.

Anyhoo, when I was in S-T Catharines (am I pronouncing this right?) to check out a concert recently down at Montebello Park , some of the LCBO stores were closed. Many people were not aware about sudden closure. 

{Surname} was my family surname. No one in my family has the first name "Faith".

Even if it was different, my parents and I have lived at the house for over 40 years.