Cogeno

General WTF Moments

Today: Attempted to rewind the film in my camera, but realized that I had already taken the film out :rolleyes:

I've gone a whole day shooting without realizing I had no film in the camera!

On the 43B today, three people ask the driver a question, and it appears as if he's not answering them. Some of them try to repeat, and repeat.

One woman tries to get the attention of the driver for whatever reason, but it appeared that she had failed to do so. As she leaves the bus, she yells (really loudly) something along the lines of "Crap... I don't like this guy!!!"

People on the bus become startled at the woman's loud voice.

Today in Jackson Square there was a guy well dressed screaming and yelling "Felice Navidad, Felice Navidad" while skipping around the mall full speed.

Waiting for the 3 Cannon today, he comes 4 minutes early (mind you EVERY time you go on his bus hes talking on his cellphone, minus once or twice) he is flying so fast he almost missed me at the stop, I wave my arms out so he sees me so he slams on the brake and pulls between the snowbank to pick me up. He flies all the way downtown and makes it there for 8:41 when hes supposed to arrive down there at 8:50pm.

I always have a woman and a man who my mom always told me to stay away from. (They are father and daughter.) And my friend Nikki told me a very disturbing story that my mom knew but didn't want to tell me. They are both pretty slow, and apparently they "Fuck" eachother. Their nicknames are "Daddyfucker" and "Daughterfucker."

So one day she comes up to me and says "Chris, can you please get me some salt?" I say okay and get it for her. 10 Mins later she doesnt wait in line, she comes to me when I'm on drive-thru and says "Chris, can I order a donut?" I tell her to go in line. So now everytime she sees me she comes to me instead of other people and says my name, and then her order. Not to mention, shes like 50 and her dad is like 80. I guess she likes saggy balls.

My parents went to bed before the countdown of 2009 started... WTF.

They've been around for many years and probably think a new year is just "another day".

Or they wanted to celebrate new years.. under the covers! :P

They've been around for many years and probably think a new year is just "another day".

Or they wanted to celebrate new years.. under the covers! :P

That can't be they are snoring and they are senior citizens.

They probably don't care. They might take the typical old person look at things like new year's day and birthdays and realize they're that much closer to death, and then got depressed and went to sleep.

It's nothing to do with the realization of being 'closer to death'. We are all more closer to death today than we were yesterday. It just gets depressing to think in those terms.

However, your parents just view the whole thing as 'it's just another day'.

When you're young, it's fun to be a reveler and join in the New Years festivities (especially when you're with a g/f or b/f and have that 'first kiss of the year at midnight), but as you age it's more fun to relive the memories and get a good night's sleep instead.

One of our neighbours on the 19th floor was murdered or overdosed around 12:00pm a few hours ago. Forensic Services and the morgue truck are here now investigating the scene and theres like 7 police cars. I feel bad because he's a really nice guy and had a lot of problems like a hunched back and barely able to speak. Im hoping I dont have to see them take out his body. :P

New Year's Eve at McDick's wasn't too bad, surprisingly. Had one drunk Indian (aboriginal, but Drunk Indian rolls off the tongue easier :P) who was cursing at customers and employees that we had to get the police involved with.

Also met a customer that we'll call coffee asshole.

Coffee Asshole comes up, orders a medium coffee with sugar and cream. I fill the cup up, and he tells me "Fill it up. Three Quarters is not a full cup!" So, I put the extra few drops that bring it to the rim of the cup (ie. having to tippy-toe back to the counter). And he leaves. He later comes back for a refill. For sanitary reasons, we don't stir refills, so the customer has to get a stir-stick from the crap counter and do it him/herself. I tell him this and he walks away yelling "Jesus christ, can't even stir my fucking coffee."

For sanitary reasons, we don't stir refills, so the customer has to get a stir-stick

When people bring their own mugs into Tim Hoartowns where I work we cant stir it with the spoon, we have to open up a straw and stir it with that.

There are a lot of coffee wackos there at my place too. Theres this woman that comes thru drive thru and orders 2 medium double double's everyday and then changes it and adds a french vanilla to it. But the the thing is she came through today and she was so nice to me, she gave me a tip and when I said have a nice day she smiled at me and said you too. :rolleyes:

Another woman with a beard and a moustache (partially) usually gets mad that we take a long time but we are always really fast.. WTF.

When I was washing windows out front a man came up to me and begged me for a free coffee, and I told him I cant, I'll get in trouble. Then he asked me for a dollar and I said I have no money. He was like "You work here and you HAVE NOO MONEY?" I was like yeah, I get paid in a week, I tend to blow my paycheck the first day I get it. :lol:

12PM Yesterday somebody in my building that we know was killed or killed himself we dont know, (we heard he was murdered, but why wasn't it in the news? The morgue vans were outside though and I saw right AFTER they loaded his body.) but then 12AM this morning there were 2 reported gunshots in my building which sent police here again when they were already here for almost 2 days watching over the dead man's house. WTF.

About 2 minutes before my bus is due, about 7 firetrucks pull into the bus stop and all around the intersection. There was no where for the bus to stop, if I hadn't jumped out onto the road waving my arms the bus driver would've driven right past. If there had been more time I would have walked to the next stop.

P.S. There is a Tim Hortons at that corner, but the firemen had their axes out and were heading into Corona Station.

This isn't a sighting, but it is a WTF moment. Yesterday, I got a call on my cell phone for someone looking for a Hazel. Okay, a wrong number isn't too much out of the ordinary until you realize that this is the third time someone called my cell phone looking for Hazel. One of the two previous times was a telemarketer. And to top it off, I think some missed calls were also for Hazel.

I have no idea who this Hazel is, and if it happens again, I'll try to find her last name and then call her myself to let her know that she has given people my cell phone number by mistake.

Though if she's a bitch about it, I'll have some fun... :lol:

I wonder if she gave out your phone number because she was a bit of a nut-case? (Sorry.....!)

Dave

Some moron on the 141 on New Years Day showing their CAM to the driver, then shoved it down the magnetic ticket card slot. :):lol:

I've already lost all faith in humanity.

At least someone understands how the world works.

Waking up to LOUD gunshots scared the hell out of me! [it was the tv :P]

LOL.

There is a floppy drive I installed in my computer but I never hooked it up and wondered why it wasn't working. :P

LOL.

Going to my Grandmother's apartment to find her playing Guitar Hero 3 by herself. [i wish I had a video camera with me, it was epic! :P]

lol, kinda reminds me of the story of my grandmother when I was little, and my grandmother was babysitting me, and my mom came to pick me up very early in the morning (like, 3-4AM). Over there, we used to have an old NES. She arrived to find my grandmother standing at the bar where the TV was playing Bomberman. Apparently the ensuing conversation went something like:

Mom: "You're up late."

Grandmother: "Well, it's only... Oh shit!"