General WTF Moments

Cogeno

Working drive thru today at work, and see a hooker walking up through the cars. I was like "Mariam where is that hooker going?" And it turns out the hooker was going to a police cruiser to make a complaint, (I knew the cop LOL) while he was waiting in line for his coffee. I thought that was weird

:D:(:lol: Yup, that would certainly qualify as a WTF moment.

ok...... whats your job anyway( iknow theres thread about jobs but i forgot), not hitman i hope!

Service clerk at a grocery store. I just pretty much do everything like packing, cart pushing, sweeping the floor, etc.

Now that is VERY disturbing.

Right after he said that, he laughed out loud and the strong smell of liquor came out of his mouth. I found his alcohol bottle shortly after and it was French scotch with 40% alcohol level in it! :lol: No wonder he was that drunk!!!

The only wtf moment i've had in a while... on my way home after fanning... i'm looking through my pictures... and i saw the sign on a picture the first thing i says is "wtf... how did that happen?" IMG_2275.JPG

It changed while the image was being exposed. I've gotten that with traffic lights a couple times.

I was standing in front of my apartment waiting for the bus last night, when a car turns off of a side street onto my street, heading toward downtown.

The back window is rolled down, and a guy is sticking his head out of it.

He is wearing a suit, and yells the following:

"Hey!!! Check out Mormon.org!!"

WTF?

- How my train of thought seems to get derailed to the most random thoughts.

"Ok, why is a setting important to a story? Why is a setting important to a story? Dammit, I forget who my English teacher was in grade 9. Oh, right, it was Goldsborough. Why is a setting important to a story? Wait no, I had her in grade 8... Dammit, who the hell was that? Oh yeah, Whicher. Why is a setting important to a story? Because settings help to wait, I had him in grade 10......."

Getting a message from the hogger through the intercom of the GO Train about some crazy person on the train with an axe, meanwhile the guy was sitting 5 ft behind me in the 5A coach with the axe in the buggy..cops showed up at Eglinton to subdue the person, turns out he bought it from the flea market or something and the cops just got his information and told him to put it away since he said it was a "collectors item".

WHY are my Mom's friends adding me to Facebook?!

Because that's what people do on facebook. They spend hours looking for someone they know, someone that knows someone they know, or someone that knows someone who knows someone they know, so they can add them, increasing the amount of friends they have, thus making them "more popular".

My mom quickly learned the downside of poking people on facebook...

I must have been imagining things.

I woke up about 10 minutes ago, but I was VERY certain 20 minutes ago, I saw the time as 7:50. All of a sudden, the hour hand moved from the 7 to 9 in 10 minutes! :)

I sure hope I don't hallucinate in class today, I have a test to worry about, plus two tests tomorrow.

Heres some:

Yesterday at work (Tim Hortons) an older male who was a customer had his coffee cup walked into the employee room of our store, and then walked back out and said "Thanks" and flashed his cup in my face. I said excuse me multiple times where he ignored me and left the store. He's done this MANY times now. This guy is messed.

Working drive thru at work, and a foreign man orders on the headset, and I couldn't understand him. Heres how the convo went.

Foreign man - Yes I'd like a medium $%#X^@#$.

Me - Huh? A what? Can you repeat your order?

Foreign man - A MEDIUM $@&@!#!?#!!!!

Me - I cant understand you can you repeat it please?

Foreign man - Ohhh my godd!!! Im coming to the window.

*Comes to the window, and I open it.

Me - Sorry what was that you ordered?

Foreign man - ARE YOU F**KIN STUPID? I ORDERED A MEDIUM BLACK AND A MEDIUM BLACK, SUGAR!!! (Coincidentally speaks perfect english at the window)

Me - Dont call me stupid, its you I couldn't understand.

Foreign man - F**k you!!

**Drives off..

Service jobs are fun. Low pay, and people treat you like shit. ;) Serves you right for not being an adult!!! ;)

I wholely agree. :(

Heres some:

Yesterday at work (Tim Hortons) an older male who was a customer had his coffee cup walked into the employee room of our store, and then walked back out and said "Thanks" and flashed his cup in my face. I said excuse me multiple times where he ignored me and left the store. He's done this MANY times now. This guy is messed.

Working drive thru at work, and a foreign man orders on the headset, and I couldn't understand him. Heres how the convo went.

Foreign man - Yes I'd like a medium $%#X^@#$.

Me - Huh? A what? Can you repeat your order?

Foreign man - A MEDIUM $@&@!#!?#!!!!

Me - I cant understand you can you repeat it please?

Foreign man - Ohhh my godd!!! Im coming to the window.

*Comes to the window, and I open it.

Me - Sorry what was that you ordered?

Foreign man - ARE YOU F**KIN STUPID? I ORDERED A MEDIUM BLACK AND A MEDIUM BLACK, SUGAR!!! (Coincidentally speaks perfect english at the window)

Me - Dont call me stupid, its you I couldn't understand.

Foreign man - F**k you!!

**Drives off..

That 2nd story was hilarious! :)

I saw this when I was returning home on a VIVA bus today:

Near Yonge and Arnold in Thornhill is a Hyndai dealership. The have a waving inflatable tube man in front of the dealership. Today, it was being blown around in the wind and the fan that inflates is didn't seem to be on full power. As a result, it looked like the inflatable tube man was humping a bush (no pun intended)! :P