General WTF Moments

Cogeno

I'd hate to be a teacher in this day in age. Bad kids are usually defended by their parents. I remember one time some kid in my grade 11 Biology class failed the course with a 44%. He ended up getting his mom to yell at and threaten the teacher so he could get his grade up to a 50% (passing grade).

School_43b3dd_2913073.jpg

Reading that, back in 2008, Bratislava's transit system had a crime wave... of fire extinguishers. Honestly, who the f*ck would steal a fire extinguisher?

My brothers girlfriend works in one of the worst neighborhoods in the the city (regent park) and she says the toilet seat in the public washroom gets stolen frequently. Thats just nasty.

Its the idea of similar notes across different songs. The Axis of awesome do an AWESOME job of demonstrating the idea. It's almost like theres no variation.

The same idea can work with song lyrics. Common meter is a basic example:

Line one contains 8 syllables

Line two contains just 6

For Emphasis, iambic stress

That's it, no othrr wprds.

-Vsauce

Its the reason you can sing pokemon to Amazing grace, or Gilligans island, and a bunch of other songs.

While walking to the washroom from my mechanics class, a friend that owed me money bumped into me... All she asked me was "you wanna get high?" like 5 times.. I was like I'm good.. She was begging me to get high with her cause she didn't want to it alone....

I never tried drugs and never will.

Yesterday, I got the idea to put a recording of an engine sound on my phone (mixed in with regular songs).

I might need help :unsure: (or another hobby, but there is nothing that interests me as much as transit fanning).

A few while I was out today

1. Our New Toronto Rockets are always having door problems. When I was on the train at one stop, the doors only opened half way causing people to not be able to get off at that set of doors. The people who missed the missed their stop because of that were not happy.

2. While walking home there was some kind of altercation with some guy that looked like he was my age and his mom(?). She kept yelling his name and he kept yelling "Fuck you!" back.