General WTF Moments

Cogeno

I see.

Well, I dearly wish it was less horrifying. The video in question keeps appearing and disappearing from my recommended videos feed and I don't think I'll be able to wipe out that horribly disturbing image from my head very quickly.

often youtube will use what you watch as a way to recommend video it thinks you might watch based on other things...

I wouldn't take a Jay-z "album" for free, even if I needed it to hold up the low end of my sofa.

:P

i used that as an example, id have to do some searching for non rap music, to see if they do the same thing, basically they punish you for wanting the clean version, kinda like in pop machines, the more "healthy" options are often more than the not so healthy drinks ( even though the so called healthy drinks arent any better)

Complain that you want different advertising?

Sorry... I was tired when I replied and wasn't paying attention... I don't believe these videos are advertising but, like PCC said, it will recommend various things for you to watch, based on what you put in your history. I don't think there is much you can do about it. I would love to know what the hell I watched that I am now being recommended Creepypastas, but in the interest of not seeing it every time I load Youtube, I deleted my history. Even after this, though, I am still being recommended videos... hopefully it resets itself soon enough.

*shudders*

I had to update my bookmark so that it automatically takes me to the subscriptions page, because going to the homepage at Youtube.com shows the recommended videos.

Some guy that I've know since 6th grade and used to be friends with called my home today, but I was out so I couldn't answer. We went to different high schools and I stopped talking to him when we were 16 because he was becoming an asshole. I'll give him a call back.......eventually.

So today, I overheard some guy on the skytrain talking on his phone, talking about how he pees and where he likes to pee.

Imagine paying money to have a cell phone only to engage in such conversations. The disturbing thing is there is an equally dumbass person on the receiving end of that call.

A few weeks ago... me and a friend stopped at a McDonalds because we were hungry... we sat down and my friend was about to take a bit out of his McRib... a second before he put it in his mouth a homeless person, walks by him and asks "can you give me a bite of that sandwich?" and opens his mouth... my friend was like "no, get lost"... The guy walks away and starts laughing.... Really... when I go to downtown... I try to never go the McDonalds in the centre of downtown as homeless people will always ask you for money and will convince you to give them food or buy them something....

The downtown McDonalds and the downtown Timmies are the worst. The Timmies on 101 and Jasper in Edmonton is really bad for stuff happening there..

I had a hot cocoa from there and it tasted to bad after i got off at stadium station i threw and yes i was stressed because school was driving me nuts.

A few weeks ago... me and a friend stopped at a McDonalds because we were hungry... we sat down and my friend was about to take a bit out of his McRib... a second before he put it in his mouth a homeless person, walks by him and asks "can you give me a bite of that sandwich?" and opens his mouth... my friend was like "no, get lost"... The guy walks away and starts laughing.... Really... when I go to downtown... I try to never go the McDonalds in the centre of downtown as homeless people will always ask you for money and will convince you to give them food or buy them something....

Me and my friends once stayed at a mcdonalds downtown over night a few weeks ago. I don't know how the workers do it. In the span of 2 hours there were....

Several homeless people sleeping

People smoking crack in the bathroom

A fat homeless guy begging people to buy him a bigmac

Some guy gave my friend free marijuanna

A guy talking to himself

Me and my friends once stayed at a mcdonalds downtown over night a few weeks ago. I don't know how the workers do it. In the span of 2 hours there were....

Several homeless people sleeping

People smoking crack in the bathroom

A fat homeless guy begging people to buy him a bigmac

Some guy gave my friend free marijuanna

A guy talking to himself

I'm sure you get used to it. I have never worked a night shift at McDonalds but I have talked to a night shift worker at a McDonalds in Calgary and he says it's normal to see this but it's something you get used to after a while. They are trained as night shift workers to handle any situation anyway.

I just wanna give my English Teacher the finger for this.. she called me up during a exam to tell me my marks, I couldn't hear her we'll so it took a couple times to hear what she was saying, but instead of just dealing with it she was laughing her brains out. I got pissed and I gave her my honesty, "Ms, You got issues"