General WTF Moments

Cogeno

I don't get it why the electoral ridings (electoral districts) are changing (both federal and provincial) - changes are - the ridings (districts) in which you live - may be changed - either you will go into a new riding or merge with another riding:

http://www.thestar.c...ederal-election

what do you have to say about this, folks?

I don't get it why the electoral ridings (electoral districts) are changing (both federal and provincial) - changes are - the ridings (districts) in which you live - may be changed - either you will go into a new riding or merge with another riding:

http://www.thestar.c...ederal-election

what do you have to say about this, folks?

Nothing, nothing at all.

Sport Chek is long too, and so are the applications for hotels. That's garbage.

I've just decided to apply to KFC. I need a job so I can have something to do before I start school (college) in January.

I remembered an old WTF moment. About two months ago when I was riding the bus one night, a kid who was about 6 years old was yelling at the the top of his lungs while his mom just sat there and smiled. This when on for about 10 minutes and it was so loud that I had a headache by the time I got off the bus. I don't know what the hell she was smiling about, but I guess in her retarded mind she thought it was cute.

I've just decided to apply to KFC. I need a job so I can have something to do before I start school (college) in January.

I remembered an old WTF moment. About two months ago when I was riding the bus one night, a kid who was about 6 years old was yelling at the the top of his lungs while his mom just sat there and smiled. This when on for about 10 minutes and it was so loud that I had a headache by the time I got off the bus. I don't know what the hell she was smiling about, but I guess in her retarded mind she thought it was cute.

that reminds me of the time i was riding a calgary transit bus and a little kid happened to spot a VW bus and wouldnt stop saying "mommy its fillmore (character in cars that looked like a vw bus)" over and over, i was glad when my stop came!

Another old one. Back in April, someone I used to hang out with stole a bottle of Jones pop from Loblaws......right in front of the uniformed security guard. He must of been really tired because he just he just sat there and stared at us. (No, I'm not a thief or a criminal in case you're wondering)

Not a very good friend I would say. Perhaps you ought to reconsider the term "friend". It's not fair for him/her to potentially get you involved in something like that.

I don't hang out with him anymore. Me and my other friend haven't talked to him since May because all he does all day is smoke weed and play video games. He's also known to borrow large amounts of money from people and not pay it back...

Ummm....that's what I was trying to say. HE thought that fillets were only fish. Not me. Maybe I didn't word it correctly.

Ya perhaps (wording). My interpretation is that he asked to make sure that it was indeed fish he was ordering. Though despite that the word fillet can be used for things other then fish, I don't believe I've ever seen anything at KFC other then fish using the term fillet. Either way I thought it could be a valid question to ask, just for the sake of being 100% certain.

A movie we saw in our science class today portrayed various elements from the Periodic Table as living in a town modeled off the table, and doing things humans do, such as politics, dances, restaurants, etc. :wacko:

Suddenly the idea of trains having personalities doesn't seem as ridiculous. :rolleyes:

Earlier today I was at Yonge and Royal Orchard when a guy who looked like he was in high school stepped off a bus. I had stopped because even though there was a green light in the direction I wanted to cross, there was a solid red hand. This guy had also paused with me. However, he then started across when the light turned yellow and then red. He continued to J-walk even when the light turned green for cars on Royal Orchard.

Earlier today I was at Yonge and Royal Orchard when a guy who looked like he was in high school stepped off a bus. I had stopped because even though there was a green light in the direction I wanted to cross, there was a solid red hand. This guy had also paused with me. However, he then started across when the light turned yellow and then red. He continued to J-walk even when the light turned green for cars on Royal Orchard.

i cant stand people who jay walk on yonge street in the sections wheres theres 3 lanes in each directions....... they got a death wish.........