General WTF Moments

Cogeno

Got off the bus this morning (22 Upper Ottawa) and crossed at King & Hughson, Im confronted by a man with dark hair (I see him everyday sceaming at things) and he comes to me and yells out something like this:

"You have to be my brother, Im looking for my mom. Ohh My GODDDD You need to stop going to work, your going to be late."

Then he yells at another lady crossing and says she has to ask the government to have no taxes, and that she cant go to work.

He then stands in the middle of the road and yells at the 10 B-Line Express bus, and the other cars in line and says "You are a F*UCKING IDIOT!!"And repeats that about 5 times before getting off the road.

Then theres the crazy man standing near the 3 Cannon bus stop trying to grab a pigeon, I'm like WTF? He wouldn't give up until it flew away, and even then he stood there looking up at it and yelling random stuff I couldn't understand.

:):lol:

Got off the bus this morning (22 Upper Ottawa) and crossed at King & Hughson, Im confronted by a man with dark hair (I see him everyday sceaming at things) and he comes to me and yells out something like this:

"You have to be my brother, Im looking for my mom. Ohh My GODDDD You need to stop going to work, your going to be late."

Then he yells at another lady crossing and says she has to ask the government to have no taxes, and that she cant go to work.

He then stands in the middle of the road and yells at the 10 B-Line Express bus, and the other cars in line and says "You are a F*UCKING IDIOT!!"And repeats that about 5 times before getting off the road.

Then theres the crazy man standing near the 3 Cannon bus stop trying to grab a pigeon, I'm like WTF? He wouldn't give up until it flew away, and even then he stood there looking up at it and yelling random stuff I couldn't understand.

:):lol:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :P:P:lol::lol:

:D:lol:

Downtown Hamilton...

While returning to my place this afternoon I happened to notice that a large section of my bike's rear tire had been burned. I'm assuming it was from an errant cigarette as I happened to notice one on the ground near my bike. Apparently someone tried to use a fire extinguisher on it, as there was a good amount of greenish-white powder around.

I took it to the shop, and they replaced the tire... but seriously, if someone's going to burn my bike tire, they might as well provide some financial compensation... :D

A cigarette can't burn a bike tire. It isn't even hot enough to light gasoline.

Yesterday afternoon around 2:45, I went out to wait for the bus. The bus came, I got on it, we drove eight blocks, then I got off and walked toward city hall. Took pictures around city hall, went to the Library, left the library, walked to the bus terminal. Missed the bus.

Walked 3 blocks up the street, caught a bus back to the bus terminal then got on a bus going back up that street to bring me to Superstore. Went in, got some munchies, waited 20 minutes behind 20 people at one of the only two (of 22) checkouts that were open, went out of the store. Missed the bus.

Walked to a bus stop near Wal-Mart along the route that goes back to my apartment. Missed the bus.

Now this is the first WTF part.

Waiting at the bus stop was a middle aged woman. No less than 45 and no more than 55. She started off the conversation asking me what bus I wanted. I said Westfort. She said it went by, but the James would be by in a few minutes. (By a few, she either meant "twelve" or "I don't know how to tell time.") Then she started talking about her purchases.

What were her purchases? Three bags, each one with 20 pound bags of cat food.

"Oh, my cats are so hungry!" she says. "The government wouldn't give me my money! How dare they! They spend money on so many things and I have to fight to get my money! But now I have cat food so my cats will be happy!" How many cats? She never says. I am assuming 37.

"The government wastes so much money, I just thought you should know!" she starts up again. "But I know God will protect me!"

I start walking south. I head to Intercity Mall, and wait for the bus there. I get the Northwood. Forty five people on a bus. We get to the street that runs perpendicular to mine and ends at my apartment. It's a six minute walk but that's better than staying on a bus with 45 people to go somewhere I don't really need to go.

This is the second WTF part.

As I am walking home, a group of people about my age stop me and ask "Where is the intersection of Dease and Finlayson?"

clipboard01lh1.jpg

I had another experience with that wacked guy yelling at people and traffic. He is now downtown EVERYDAY, this is new, maybe he was kicked out of his psychiatric ward? He was standing at King and James yelling at all cars and yet again, the 5C bus. He is pretty clean dressed has elvis looking hair, fixed up moustach, sideburns, brown and black coat, and black pants. Anyone seen this guy around Hamilton?

Even if a family of 5 come in to eat? :lol:

I know, I just looked at her like, ummmm okayy?

Anyways my WTF work moment today was a person making a silly mistake in drive thru.

Heres how it went.

Me- "Welcome to Tim Hortons, how may I help you?"

Lady- "Can I have a 10 pack of assorted McNuggets.. errrr I mean Tim bits please"

*She comes to the window and I'm like heres your McNuggets. ®

Earlier, I saw a man in a motorized wheelchair driving down the middle of the road instead of the sidewalk. There were ramps for him to go, but he drove in the middle of the road and held up two cars. Fortunately, he turned onto a sidestreet a block away.

Earlier, I saw a man in a motorized wheelchair driving down the middle of the road instead of the sidewalk. There were ramps for him to go, but he drove in the middle of the road and held up two cars. Fortunately, he turned onto a sidestreet a block away.

I've seen this happen before!

I see this quite a bit around Hamilton, they all think they are cars. Just because bikes have to drive on the road it doesnt mean scooters have to. :huh: