General WTF Moments

Cogeno

Spazzing on the bus when your iPod randomly starts a song at FULL volume. [This happened to me while riding at night some people must of been looking at me strange :lol: ]

lol, I did similar at the Rideau Centre today when I was on an escalator, touched the metal, and got a large shock, and yelled.

Some wackjob lady yesterday at Honore-Beaugrand station snapping her fingers at me and went "yoohooo! yoohoo!!!" to get my attention. I was ignoring it but I played along for once and all she says "HEY! HOWS IT GOING BUDDY?!". I never seen this woman in my life nor do I ever want to again. :unsure:

Okay, so my sister and I are crossing the street, a police cruiser puts their lights on, so my sister and I waited for the cruiser to go through, and what ends up happening? The officer took his sweet little time pulling up to the intersection, and just as my sister are about 3/4 of the way through crossing the street, he zooms right behind us, and nearly hits us in the process.

Just after that, an ambulance had their sirens going, now you would think that it was responding to an emergency in that instance, however, the ambulance was going MAYBE 40km/h even though the speed limit is 50km/h (most people actually do 70km/h), so it makes me wonder...WTF?

- How my train of thought seems to get derailed to the most random thoughts.

"Ok, why is a setting important to a story? Why is a setting important to a story? Dammit, I forget who my English teacher was in grade 9. Oh, right, it was Goldsborough. Why is a setting important to a story? Wait no, I had her in grade 8... Dammit, who the hell was that? Oh yeah, Whicher. Why is a setting important to a story? Because settings help to wait, I had him in grade 10......."

LMFAOOOOOOOOO... Man I havent laughed that hard in a while!

Today the Hamilton Philharomonic Orchestra came to our school and one of the 3 teachers got mad at me for talking to my GF. Then a minute the man teacher starts talking to the woman teacher.

Next Beethoven comes on, all teachers ahead of me were bobbing their heads and tapping their knees. They made me picture a scene of 3 animals standing in the field bobbing their heads.

While with Kyle W. at "Gags and Giggles" store we were talking about a fart machine that was on sale, when this old fat lady comes up to us and says "You know guys, I dont need a machine to fart, I can just let em rip any time!"

I'm not sure I believe that but anyway.... :D LOL

So I was on my computer surfing the web when out of nowhere my computer freezes. I'm thinking "Ok no big deal, Ctrl-Alt-Delete and it's good, right?". Well it turns out that when I opened it up it said "Windows Task Manager is Not Responding". WTF?!

I'm not sure I believe that but anyway.... :D LOL

So I was on my computer surfing the web when out of nowhere my computer freezes. I'm thinking "Ok no big deal, Ctrl-Alt-Delete and it's good, right?". Well it turns out that when I opened it up it said "Windows Task Manager is Not Responding". WTF?!

LOL.

I have a cousin with six kids. She was too scared to get her tubes tied and doesn't believe in abortion. They're all well behaved though, so its ok.

Old women are very cheeky. You have to be careful with what you say around them. They'll either tsk at you in disgust or scar you for life.

There was an Indoesian man in the bathroom of Bestbuy and he was washing his beard, looks like he was going to shave it.

Also in Bestbuy; there was a Chinese woman with FIVE... yes FIVE kids and they were all screaming and yelling.

For myself I just have one Son and I don't need three more!

There is always noicy kids at these big box stores like Walmart and bestbuy, I get a head-acke everytime I shop there.

Guest Mission Boy

Not a "WTF Moment" but I had to witness a kid from my Religion class loose his teeth. My friend Brandon and I were throwing snowballs at him (Religion class is in a portable) and the kid decides to take cover in the portable. He ran to the door and someone opened it and smashed him in the face. He steps back the falls forward the rolls down the 4-5 steps, get's up and starts screaming and runs in. A few seconds later, he comes out (still screaming) with blood dripping EVERYWHERE. The teacher spent the first bit of class making phone calls and cleaning up blood.

Religion sounds scary. ;)

A Catholic school here just built a huge expansion but due to increasing enrollment (the Catholic board now has more K-8 students than the public one) they have to keep using the portables. ;) Which is dumb because they're trying to close schools. Why don't they adjust the zones so that some students can go to the other schools? It isn't ideal but its much better than portables. That or buy some of the schools closed by the public board and use those. The public board closed a large school in the north end, there is a Catholic school behind it and a high school beside that. They could have moved the Catholic school into the former public school, then demolishing the old Catholic school (the building was in poor condition but they renovated it, or will be renovating it.) so that the high school could be expanded. Instead, the old public school is now full of non-profits, the Catholic board is spending money renovating an old school building (from the 1940s, the school that was closed was built in 1986 or something) and the public board built a new high school, which is the smallest in the city. (To replace two other small high schools that had their student bodies combined.)

As for a WTF moment, today I saw a SUV stroller with only three wheels. The mother could barely control it! And there were two wheel chairs on the bus so you know where she stood, right? Between the front wheel wells. :)

As for a WTF moment, today I saw a SUV stroller with only three wheels. The mother could barely control it! And there were two wheel chairs on the bus so you know where she stood, right? Between the front wheel wells. :)

You get that alot with low floors. WTF moment. I was standing in the lunch line in school and the kid in front of me asked for a cheese pizza. He sticks his hand out for the pizza and OUT OF NO WHERE I SEE THESE 1 INCH NAILS ON EVERY FINGER. NOTICE I SAID IT WAS BOY. You definitely know what I said after that. ;)