General WTF Moments

Cogeno

You gotta pinch the shirt or whatever so that when you put the poppy through it, the pointy end is on the outside of the fabric.

I do that, and then it eventually works it way out and I move, and the pointy end is now inside my chest.

• 2 weeks later...

Hooker with bright red lipstick shoves my friend against the wall in my work (Tim Hortons) and asks if he will have some "fun" with her tonight.

This was nearly two weeks ago, and she sees him alot now and strangely enough, she keeps trying to talk to him!

I told him to tell her to "F**K OFF!".

That is actually a rogue anti-spyware program. I suggest you scan your computer and remove it immediately, try Malwarebyte.

How to remove Antivirus 2009 (Uninstall Instructions)

If you haven't noticed, his point was that he was using a Mac :)

Personally, the real WTF moment is how one minute he's saying their great and the next he's bitching about that piece of crap :).

My current WTF moment: I made a typo in something I said to a friend ("Taking a shit in the dark" as opposed "To taking a shot in the dark".) about 5-10 minutes ago, and I'm still laughing my ass off about it. I've been really tired all day, lol.

My neighbourhood has hookers. Ugly ones.

There is one with a fur coat, and her face looks like the anus of the animal off of which came said coat. Another one really stinks.

You have to be desperate to want one of these hookers.

Here's a couple of WTF moments for ya - one tragic, one just plain weird:

(i) A widow was heading out to her husband's funeral, and she was in the car that was behind the hearst. The hearst suddenly stops and the coffin of the deceased crashes right through the front window of the car that the widow was in and ended up killing widow! (I believe this took place in Brazil)

(ii) Apparently, there was a dog who just recently received a law degree (I can't remember where this took place).

GOOGLE NEWS!

http://news.google.ca/news?hl=en&q=dog...sa=N&tab=wn

It amazes me that so many people still ask things like "where is Japan" or "I hear a story about this situation but I don't recall any details of it" when you're ON THE INTERNET! Type in a keyword and BAM it's there! Instant knowledge!! Why aren't more people taking advantage of this?!

I've noticed STO does similar, too. ex. 0321 will be referred to simply as 'trois vingt-un' (three twenty one) or 'trois cent vingt-un' (three hundred twenty one)

Yeah, streetcars and subway cars are refered to like that in Toronto. All the streetcars are in the 4000s and all the subway cars are in the 5000s so they don't really have to mention the 4 or 5. I've even seen that inside some subway cabs they are missing the 5 and only have the last three numbers.

That is actually a rogue anti-spyware program. I suggest you scan your computer and remove it immediately, try Malwarebyte.

How to remove Antivirus 2009 (Uninstall Instructions)

My friend had this installed on his computer, got rid of it for him. [The screenshot is of my computer] I wonder if people using a mac are stupid enough to think they have a virus when a WINDOWS EXPLORER window pops up telling them that. <_<

I have a love hate relationship with my mac as Cogeno knows :angry:

Was working drive thru at work today, there was a guy that came to the window and picked up a penny and nickle and expected us to open the window for him, (we aren't allowed) so my co-worker waved him away. He came into the store and came by drive thru and started going mad pointing at me and yelling. He just kept saying I'm a disgrace to babies.. and he will kill me, and he will get hells angels after me to kill me. My co worker forced him to leave.

Turns out he was arrested because he escaped from the psychiatric ward..And missing for a day.. :S

Was working drive thru at work today, there was a guy that came to the window and picked up a penny and nickle and expected us to open the window for him, (we aren't allowed) so my co-worker waved him away. He came into the store and came by drive thru and started going mad pointing at me and yelling. He just kept saying I'm a disgrace to babies.. and he will kill me, and he will get hells angels after me to kill me. My co worker forced him to leave.

Turns out he was arrested because he escaped from the psychiatric ward..And missing for a day.. :S

LOL

We've had something like that where a patient escaped from the hospital for go knows why, wearing those hospital gowns where almost everything is exposed.

They got on the bus and were caught at the one of the largest transfer stations! [Hurdman Station] :angry:

I got cut off by a cop car earlier.

When I'm on my bike, I'll stay as close to the side as I can so that I'm not impeding traffic. When I see a stop sign, I look both ways, then if there's a car beside me, I'll check for a turn signal.

Pull up to the stop sign at the intersection of Joseph and Belanger, stop, look both ways, see there's no turn signal blinking on the cop car beside me, I begin to go, and the cop car turns in front of me. (and no, the siren wasn't on)

Set a damn example....

I took a survey for a trip I took on October 27th on train 56. Problem was I missed train 56 and had to buy a new ticket for train 60. Though I set the record straight on the first question and I am now entered in a contest to win either a $200 gift certificate from VIA or $1000 :)

I was riding my bike today and a green sedan passed me on my left. A few seconds later, it slammed on the brakes and pulled over to the side of the road. I had to swerve to avoid hitting it with my bike.

The car's tires sure left a mark on the road... and the smell of burning rubber wasn't exactly pleasant.

That's nothing. Last summer my mom and I spent half an hour discussing what ice cream novelties we were going to get from Couch Turds, and when I finally went, I came back with pop and chips, because I forgot what we decided to get!!!

I have a very bad short term memory. :D