409 Thornton

If Buses Could Talk?

ETS Diesel Buses... "Ahh Go F#$^ yourself customer. We don't care about you, your health or your future"

Mississauga Transit 2001 VII's: "I'm sorry Mike Keating for being such idiots"
More like "I'm on fire!....Ohh wait AHHHHHHH!H!!HH!!"

Burlington Transit Classic 7013-83 is having a conversation with GM nEW Look 7047-82 in the BT yard getting ready for rush-hour service:

7013-83: You know, I have been getting these nasty marks on my right side and I think that it may be related to skin cancer.

7047-82: Funny you should say that as you've only got a few months to live whilest for me, I've got a year left and I don't have cancer at all!

ETS D40LF "I don't want to work, I just want to die and get towed back to the garage where I can sleep the rest of the day".

ETS Trolley "We'll show those diesels how to work and play and have fun all day and all night. We can run circles around those diesels and still have enough energy to zip back to the garage faster than greased lightning".

ETS D60LF "UGH, the same old hill. I think I can......nope, can't...make...it...another....inch.....UGH".

ETS Trolley "Hah, NO problem!"

ETS Elf "What you laughing at?"

ETS Glaval "What you laughing at?"

Orion 6: I'm on fire! Happy Mike Boone?

1st gen LFS/Champion Solo: I can't go out now, I'm hung over from when you drove me last week.

GRT 793: I'm a survivor.

TTC 2017: You can't kill me yet.

Orion NG (to 2017): Why won't you die?

Remaining TTC Classic: Yeah, why are we all but extinct but our predicessors still going?

RT-34: At least I went out in style.

(Witt 2766 to hybrid buses): You call yourselves electric buses? Where are your poles? Where are your wires?

Translink 7274: Hmm, i don't feel like going out today so i'll just go past the kid with the camera and let him take a couple of pictures then i'll B/O myself and sleep this off.

Trams Flyer Trisel (on a charter, going over a PO switch): I'm just gonna loose my poles here, lets see how far i can back up traffic down Granville

Nova Bus (in the snow): Dammed bastards for running me in the white stuff, why can't they run my uncles and let me sleep in the yard... (fishtails) WOOOOOOO, finally i can get some sleep...

Flyer Trolley's and Classics & C40LF's at OTC

Flyer Trolley's: Let us run...

Classic: Yea we want out of here and serve people

C40LF: I don't... all the drivers hate me...

Classic S4252 talking with C40LF P3291

4252: hey at least your still runnable... if that's a word anyways just be glad your not 4236 here... missing a face and all

3291: yea that's true...

4236? (burned out classic): HEY I HEARD THAT!!

2416 (brill trolley) drops by OTC during a fan trip followed by 2805 (flyer trolley)

2416: Bring out the red road boys i'm here... nothing happens... sons of bitches... i'm one of the oldest trolleys in the system... you could at least have some respect...

2805: They could... but they weren't around when you were still running... but i'm sure 2040 remembers you...

(yea this shows how much free time i've got...)

• Like 1

Timmins Transit's 34 42 and 84: Please Don't kill us just because we are hf's we still can do the work, honest!

ETS 6003 (NFI/ISE thunderbold hybrid): "how do you like my tan?"

ETS 6004 (NFI/ISE thunderbold hybrid): "better than mine, but you've been out tanning since May, I've ONLY been out tanning since June"

mike from edmonton: TAN? That's rust from sitting outdoors for over 3 months!

rofl. thats hilarious

Invero 7024-03 while at MTB, awaiting for its upcoming repair job:

"Man, I guess buses like myself really do get a bad rap. At first I thought it was only St. Catherines where my brother was torched only to get it replaced by my son who was adopted by SCT. I better not end up like my brother. Rest in peace, bro. I will solder on without you.................I HOPE!!!!!!!!!!! (then preys in hopes that BT's mechanics would take better care of him.) :lol:

HSR 9718 and 9905 having an open conversation.

June 2005, 9905 caught on fire, while 9718 is still in service.

9905 "One day I will torture you for placing that match under my engine."

9718 (Driving away) "Ohh yeah? Give it a try, whos the "Black Belt" here, huh?"

6 Months later:

*9905 places road side bomb in 9718's parking space, at the garage.* *Flames ignite*

R.I.P cousins.

TTC 3000 (Scarborough RT Train): Am I too loud for you?

Neighbours: Yes, but we're used to it.

TTC GM Fishbowl 8058: Oh great, somebody else took my number.

" Orion VII 8058: That's right. My cousins took that number up to 8099.

Edited by 38 Highland Creek

TTC:

2323 - Hey sister, looking fine

2324 - what up brotha!

6666 - I'm the bus no one likes, at least I'm not alone, right 6667?

its okay 6666 I like you

7777- everybody likes me

H4- I'm gettin too old for this! all these intense rush hours