Golden Arrow Motor Coaches

BCT-3122-D800-10240

And here is a couple of images of #615. No fleet numbers decalled onto the coach, but earlier before taking these images, I struck up a conversation with the operator and eventually asked him if they had assigned a fleet number to this coach and he told me that it was #615. Also, notice the plate number on the rear is H - 61556.

120909_3814golden615.jpg

120909_3816golden615.jpg

And here is a couple of images of #615. No fleet numbers decalled onto the coach, but earlier before taking these images, I struck up a conversation with the operator and eventually asked him if they had assigned a fleet number to this coach and he told me that it was #615. Also, notice the plate number on the rear is H - 61556.

My other pictures show the J4500 I posted previously has this plate number. Coincidence that the eventual fleet number matches the first 3 numbers on the plate.

• 2 weeks later...
I speculate that 618 is ex-258...

615 appears to be a new unit though, and 617 doesn't have a large "7" though it is in the full paint scheme.

Hmm... I'd like to say 617 is new, but they haven't really been applying their full livery as of late...

• 2 weeks later...