Welcome to the updated CPTDB!

If you prefer an older theme, you can change it back by scrolling to the very bottom and clicking on "Theme" on the bottom right. However, you can also change the background color/image by clicking on the "photo icon" in the black bar with your username at the top of the page.

Click the X on the top right of this box to dismiss this message.

A rabbit deposited its offspring in my front yard about two weeks ago.

This little one is already getting adventurous:

dsc06569.jpg_thumb.jpgdsc06570.jpg_thumb.jpgdsc06576.jpg_thumb.jpgdsc06580.jpg_thumb.jpgdsc06581.jpg_thumb.jpg

You can see that one's brothers and sisters here in their hutch:

dsc06572.jpg_thumb.jpg

This little guy snuck into the car today:

LOL! Nice! I had one of those guys on my left side window beside me last week while I was driving my personal vehicle. I couldn't shake him off even after doing 70KM's an hour, the wind didn't blow him off! I finally pulled into a parking lot and opened my door and then closed it normally and that knocked him off! I could not believe how well he stuck to the side of my vehicle up to 70KM's an hour!

Awww......he's adorable. I was watching a couple of squirrels chasing each other up a tree today. Apparently one swiped the others acorn and the chase started. So yeah, winter is around the corner when the squirrels start squirreling stuff away for the winter.

They get trained there and then sent to Edmonton to work as 'Security Bunnies'. Joking aside though, very nice pic. They are soooo cute and cuddly looking. Just the right pic to use on the front of an Easter card or something.

I wasn't trying for "great" shots.. just quickly snapped these when I saw them... (ps. I had to shrink the resolution and file size as the originals are over 2megs in size)

Moose taking a lunch/water break and look at who decides to greet me at the start of one of my November camping trips before I even hit the trail!:

Optimized_HPIM0694.JPG

Optimized_Fox.jpg

While waiting for some decent buses to photograph on Ile Sainte-Helene this summer, a gopher appeared. Some bus drivers on layover and other passers-by were feeding him all sorts of things, from carrot sticks to bread. The gopher ate virtually everything that was put in front of him. He wasn't scared at all, and didn't seem to mind being photographed either. Some of the Francophone kids thought he was a "raton-laveur", or raccoon. I think they needed to get their eyes checked :).

DSC04802.JPG DSC05590.JPG

That reminds me !!! I got a couple of Vancouver pigeons !!! One of them didn't turn out too good, bird was in a rush and so was I (almost looks 'panned').

bird.JPG bird1.JPG

Nice. I like seagulls ~~ esp. the ones near the coast. The ones that eat real fish, not the garbage from McDonalds like the ones here in Edmonton. UGH. It's funny how there are always gulls drafting along with the air being pushed by the ferries.

I saw this baby squirrel lying on the sidewalk, today.

At first I thought it was dead, then it started making a noise, and it looked around.

I hope someone helped it.

004.JPG

003.JPG

Excellent photo. Looks like she may have some eggs under there :P

Nope (Assuming you're referring to my pics), he/she was walking around too, no eggs, just really calm :angry: