Wild Life Photos

BCT-3122-D800-10240

This little guy snuck into the car today:

LOL! Nice! I had one of those guys on my left side window beside me last week while I was driving my personal vehicle. I couldn't shake him off even after doing 70KM's an hour, the wind didn't blow him off! I finally pulled into a parking lot and opened my door and then closed it normally and that knocked him off! I could not believe how well he stuck to the side of my vehicle up to 70KM's an hour!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wasn't trying for "great" shots.. just quickly snapped these when I saw them... (ps. I had to shrink the resolution and file size as the originals are over 2megs in size)

Moose taking a lunch/water break and look at who decides to greet me at the start of one of my November camping trips before I even hit the trail!:

Optimized_HPIM0694.JPG

Optimized_Fox.jpg

• 2 months later...

While waiting for some decent buses to photograph on Ile Sainte-Helene this summer, a gopher appeared. Some bus drivers on layover and other passers-by were feeding him all sorts of things, from carrot sticks to bread. The gopher ate virtually everything that was put in front of him. He wasn't scared at all, and didn't seem to mind being photographed either. Some of the Francophone kids thought he was a "raton-laveur", or raccoon. I think they needed to get their eyes checked :).

DSC04802.JPG DSC05590.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...