Celebrity Death Thread

Gregory

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
One of the most famous west coast rappers, Nate Dogg, died yesterday at the age of 41. -_-

He had been having health issues for the past couple years. It's sad to see him go though, he had a great singing voice doing hooks on many peoples songs throughout the early and mid 2000s.

Elizabeth Taylor has died, she was 79. I admit I thought she was older.

the odd thing is the person who wrote her obit for the new york times, actually died 6 years ago. certain celebs have pre written obits that they update to be ready (kinda of morbid) its just odd the person who wrote hers died years ago

Yeah, a few years ago, someone accidentally published the prewritten obituary for Bob Hope before he died.

the odd thing is the person who wrote her obit for the new york times, actually died 6 years ago. certain celebs have pre written obits that they update to be ready (kinda of morbid) its just odd the person who wrote hers died years ago

That makes what George Burns used to say make sense. He used to say that the first thing he did in the morning was read the obits, if he wasn't in it then he would have a good day!

That makes what George Burns used to say make sense. He used to say that the first thing he did in the morning was read the obits, if he wasn't in it then he would have a good day!

I think it was George Burns who also said he would read the obits in the morning to see who had quit smoking. Although it is a popular line that I'm sure many comedians have used.

• 2 weeks later...