Celebrity Death Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TMZ reports that retired Lakers player Kobe Bryant was killed in a brutal helicopter crash in Los Angeles.   EDIT: Confirmed by both TSN and ESPN 550 (KTZN-Anchorage) - https://550thezone.ihear

My thoughts and prayers are with the families of the deceased and injured in today's horrific incident in Toronto. 

Alex Trebek has passed away on November 8th at 80 after battling stage 4 pancreatic cancer. He is well known as the host from Jeopardy and also Canadian. From Sudbury, Ontario.  

Posted Images

On 12/30/2020 at 3:20 PM, captaintrolley said:

Actress Dawn Wells passed away Wednesday, December 30, 2020 at the age of 82.

According to Wikipedia, Associated Press and my local newspaper from yesterday, she was the best known actress for Gilligan's Island and she had causes of COVID-19 during the pandemic lockdown in California. 

11 hours ago, captaintrolley said:

Actress Tanya Roberts passed away on Jan. 03, 2021 at the age of 65.

Nope, still alive

https://globalnews.ca/news/7553444/tanya-roberts-dead-70s-show-bond-girl/

23 minutes ago, 9924 said:

I just saw that in the news just now.  Her representative is quoted as saying "it was a miscommunication" I did get the previous information from a reliable source though.. (only they got the 'miscommunication')

3 hours ago, captaintrolley said:

I just saw that in the news just now.  Her representative is quoted as saying "it was a miscommunication" I did get the previous information from a reliable source though.. (only they got the 'miscommunication')

Yeah, I can't remember who that happened to a few years ago.  They reported that they had passed but a few hours they retracted the statement as it was false.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, 9924 said:

Yeah, I can't remember who that happened to a few years ago.  They reported that they had passed but a few hours they retracted the statement as it was false.

That was Tom Petty, who was reported dead, then in critical condition, then dead again.

19 hours ago, tomsbuspage said:

That was Tom Petty, who was reported dead, then in critical condition, then dead again.

Thats the one.  Thanks 👍

• Like 1