Celebrity Death Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
LPGA golfer Erica Blasberg passed away at age 25 a few days ago.

http://www.sevensidedcube.net/general/2010...fer-died-at-25/

What? Wow! So young. Life is way too short... She seems like such a sweetheart in that photo of her. R.I.P. I wonder what caused her death. I Didn't find anything else in that article to explain that unless I missed it somewhere.
What? Wow! So young. Life is way too short... She seems like such a sweetheart in that photo of her. R.I.P. I wonder what caused her death. I Didn't find anything else in that article to explain that unless I missed it somewhere.

I know. I read about it that day and nothing much else was said. Kinda strange. And yeah, so young and pretty with her whole life and career ahead of her. I mean, these guys that die at 80-90 ish, although still sad, they've lived their life and made their millions. But a pretty, young, vibrant, lady...totally different story.

I just stumbled on an Article about Gary before I realized you already posted this. I remember him from Different Strokes and from what I remember, he was a great actor. Rest in Peace..

Here's another link:

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/100528/...gary_coleman_14

Find it funny they STILL refer to him as a "child star".... Preeeeeeety sure that should've been dropped a loooooong time ago.... What did it say he was? 42?? FAR from a "child" as far as I'm concerned....

I remember when he guest starred on The Simpson's!! The episode where they had the Furby-like toys... Christmasy time episode....

Find it funny they STILL refer to him as a "child star".... Preeeeeeety sure that should've been dropped a loooooong time ago.... What did it say he was? 42?? FAR from a "child" as far as I'm concerned....

His most memorable role was during his childhood, though.

His most memorable role was during his childhood, though.

When the person is mostly remembered for a role they played as a child they are referred to as a 'child star' because they have achieved their stardom as a child.

Shirley Temple was often referred to in that same fashion.