CPTDB Wiki was recently upgraded! It is unavailable to edit while we sort out character encoding issues for our French pages. Please report any other issues here.

Gregory

Celebrity Death Thread

Comedian Arte Johnson,  most notably from Laugh-In,  passed away July 03, 2019 at the age of 90.

• Sad 1

Former NHL player Greg Johnson has died at the age of 48. He played 785 games during his career. 

• Sad 1

Denise Nickerson, best known for portraying Violet Beauregarde in the original version of "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" passed away earlier today at age 62 after suffering a seizure.

• Sad 2

Author and Nobel Laureate Toni Morrison passed away August 05, 2019 at the age of 88.

• Sad 1

Henri Belolo Producer and Co-creator of the band The Village People passed away Aug 05, 2019 at the age of 82.

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, STO_1601 said:

Thats so sad. He was one of my favourite actors growing up. I remember from the movie Smitty. Watched at movie dozens of times as a child. He was a great actor and will be missed.

• Sad 2

Nipsey Hussle would be 34 years old this past Thursday since he was shot and killed at his own clothing store Marathon Clothing"  in Los Angeles earlier this year on March 31st .  

R.I.P Nipsey Hussle 

Gone but not Forgotten 

And another Bahamian Artist Sly Roker was gunned down in Turks and Caicos from last month. Forgot to post it on this thread from last month. 

• Sad 2