Celebrity Death Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TMZ reports that retired Lakers player Kobe Bryant was killed in a brutal helicopter crash in Los Angeles.   EDIT: Confirmed by both TSN and ESPN 550 (KTZN-Anchorage) - https://550thezone.ihear

My thoughts and prayers are with the families of the deceased and injured in today's horrific incident in Toronto. 

Alex Trebek has passed away on November 8th at 80 after battling stage 4 pancreatic cancer. He is well known as the host from Jeopardy and also Canadian. From Sudbury, Ontario.  

Posted Images

I grew up listening to Michael. R.I.P.

I had the Thriller record and the Thriller book. actually i still have those somewhere at my mothers in Ontario.

wow that sucks he was supposed to make a come back next month as well R.I.P Micheal Jackson

I know right!

RIP to all this weeks loses!

You were all legends in what you did.

http://www.rhapsody.com/michael-jackson is what I am listening to right now, they have a RIP MJ playlist.

(You can work around the US only thing), way too tired to go looking for something else.

Wow, that was highly inappropiate and not funny.

odd i was going say they same thing but figured somebody would. i feel like this is one big bad dream that and any moment now we'll wake up and MJ is still with us, sadly this isnt a dream. what suprises me and not much a suprise is how in 24 hours micheal jacksons albums have beat out current top selling albums. on itunes untill yesterday the black eyes peas new album was number one its now 4th or 5th!

odd i was going say they same thing but figured somebody would. i feel like this is one big bad dream that and any moment now we'll wake up and MJ is still with us, sadly this isnt a dream. what suprises me and not much a suprise is how in 24 hours micheal jacksons albums have beat out current top selling albums. on itunes untill yesterday the black eyes peas new album was number one its now 4th or 5th!

He was an eccentric pedophile that could dance and sing. End of

story. Had he had a voice like mine, he would be in prison. Probably

would be alive for years to come because there would be no one there

to feed him the drugs he had to have/wanted.

He was what he was. A talented man with serious

perversions. Another icon from my younger years left

us..Farrah....she did her best to further a worthy cause. She barely

gets a notice because this flamboyant perv is sucking the attention

away from her. As a whole we are dumbasses for even giving MJ a second

look. Everyone has Godgiven talents. It's what you do with them that

matters. We all know what he did with his. He used his riches to

create a place where he could prey on young children without

recourse. Or so he thought. Wound up costing him his life. I liked

his music, (some of it) hate the man. I think it's still OK to do

that... People need to find real heroes. People that laid down their

life for them. Not something like this. In 25 years, you will barely

find reference to the perversions that ultimately wound up becoming

thereal face of Michael Jackson. A very troubled, sick, perverted

man. Sad, but true.

true he had a eccentric lifestyle as we all know however, he did inspire many of todays artists i mean that has to count for something. i never liked the crotch grab either. i agree that farrah fawcett deserves more spotlight she died of cancer and tried to advocate the prevention of the disease and yet MJ later on the day dies of a drug overdose and everybody goes hystical!