Celebrity Death Thread

Gregory

On 6/25/2024 at 11:41 PM, FutureHeartsJunkie said:

(sorry if this was posted already, but)

Seth Brooks Binzer, known for his "stage name" of Shifty Shellshock - the lead singer of the band "Crazy Town" had passed away on June 24th, 2024 at the age of 49.

Well mudda sik bey, he's Gone. Good timing, I found the autopsy online that he died from drug overdose and he was almost one month shy of turning 50 years old next month. 

Here's the lyrics:

Come my lady

Come come my lady

you're my butterfly

Sugar.baby

R.I.P. 1974-2024; Gone but not forgotten. 

The end and let's get back to this topic. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Guys, I found something on Wikipedia, 

Jon Landau (film producer), American film producer, who won an Academy Award for Best Picture for producing James Cameron's disaster film Titanic (1997). He was also nominated for producing Cameron's science fiction films Avatar (2009) and Avatar: The Way of Water (2022). As of 2024, these are three of the four highest-grossing films of all time is dead 2 days ago (at the age of 63 on July 5, 2024. Variety reported that he died of cancer. Avatar 3, Avatar 4 and Avatar 5, which were produced by him prior to his passing, will be released posthumously 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Got another one on Wikipedia, 

Joe Bonsall, American singer who was the tenor vocalist of the country/gospel vocal quartet the Oak Ridge Boys from 1973 to 2023. Besides charting numerous hits as a member of the Oak Ridge Boys, Bonsall had a solo chart credit alongside the band Sawyer Brown in their 1986 single "Out Goin' Cattin'", on which he was credited as "Cat Joe Bonsall" is dead yesterday at 76 years old due to complications of ALS in in Hendersonville, Tennessee. 

On January 3, 2024, Bonsall released a statement announcing his retirement from touring with the Oak Ridge Boys due to neuromuscular disease (posthumously revealed as being amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, ALS). For the rest of the tour, Ben James sang in Bonsall's stead.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, The Squishy Bus said:

She died?! Omg... I remember watching TATMR when I was little. She seemed like a great person. She will be missed.

What is TATMR? Wikipedia has only found me Thomas and the Magic Railroad, but Duvall was not in that...

• Thanks 4

18 minutes ago, T3G said:

What is TATMR? Wikipedia has only found me Thomas and the Magic Railroad, but Duvall was not in that...

Same thing you searched up. Thomas And The Magic Railroad. She was in that, as the conductor at Shining Time Stn.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Squishy Bus said:

Same thing you searched up. Thomas And The Magic Railroad. She was in that, as the conductor at Shining Time Stn.

Shining Time Station?

Is that supposed to be a little easter egg or happy coincidence?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1