Celebrity Death Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TMZ reports that retired Lakers player Kobe Bryant was killed in a brutal helicopter crash in Los Angeles.   EDIT: Confirmed by both TSN and ESPN 550 (KTZN-Anchorage) - https://550thezone.ihear

My thoughts and prayers are with the families of the deceased and injured in today's horrific incident in Toronto. 

Alex Trebek has passed away on November 8th at 80 after battling stage 4 pancreatic cancer. He is well known as the host from Jeopardy and also Canadian. From Sudbury, Ontario.  

Posted Images

I am suprised no one posted that Ryan Dunn had passed away last week...
Apparently the reports that Ryan Dunn of jackass fame died in a car accident are genuine.

He was the driver of a car that lost control on a Pennsylvania highway early this morning. Another unidentified body was found with him. Alcohol and speed are suspected to be a factor. He was 34.

excuse my Ignorance.... but which Ryan Dunn are you talking about, if not this one? (not being sarcastic)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How sad... may she rest in peace.

I wouldn't exactly call it sad, in the lottery of life, she won the jackpot.

-just my opinion since I have a centerian relative....

My last remaining grandparent is 104, and I've already mentally prepared myself for the inevitable. Continuing to go on after your wife, brothers and sisters, and ALL your friends have predeceased you is depressing. I'll she'd a tear or two at the funeral, but more than anything it'll be a relief.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...