Celebrity Death Thread

Gregory

18 hours ago, Stalwart23 said:

Jason David Frank, best known for portraying Tommy, the original Green Ranger, and later the White Ranger in the Power Rangers franchise died today at age 49.

This hit me hard… i was binge watching Dino Thunder a few days ago now it don’t hit the same anymore while watching it 🥲

rip JDF 🙏

• Thanks 1

On 11/20/2022 at 12:50 PM, Stalwart23 said:

Jason David Frank, best known for portraying Tommy, the original Green Ranger, and later the White Ranger in the Power Rangers franchise died today at age 49.

That's very very sad and I found out that he committed suicide by himself. 

@MCIBUS or @Stalwart23how many original cast members of Power Rangers Dino Thunder and the other series from the 90s are left now? 

To all of my condolences, prayers and thoughts goes to 5 people who were gunned down to death for no reason and 25 people who are in hospital recovering from Colorado Springs, CO. Gay LGBTQ+ nightclub (Club Q) from this past Late Saturday night according to my today's paper (The Tribune). The 22 year old gunman is in custody now.  I already repented and prayed for  Jesus Christ in the bush for help and strength for safe heaven and better protection in the LGBTQ+ community in the USA. 

• Sad 2

Wilko Johnson, English guitarist, singer and songwriter is dead on 21 November 2022 at 75 years old according to Wikipedia. 

Here's the statement from Billy Bragg and his other friends:

His guitar playing was angry and angular, but his presence - twitchy, confrontational, out of control - was something we'd never beheld before in UK pop. Rotten, Strummer and Weller learned a lot from his edgy demeanour." Alex Kapranos, lead singer of Franz Ferdinand said, "His unique, wired playing & stage presence thrilled & inspired many guitarists, myself included." Broadcaster Bob Harris said "Wilko was absolutely unique. His energy and spirit were incredible."

‘Die Hard’ actor, UNLV professor Clarence Gilyard dies

Gilyard was famous for his role as computer-terror expert Theo in the 1988 thriller “Die Hard.” For 13 years, he was on prime time, network TV on “Matlock,” portraying Andy Griffith’s private investigator, Conrad McMasters; then as Jimmy Trivette on “Walker, Texas Ranger,” opposite Chuck Norris.

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, tomsbuspage said:

According to the autopsy what i found out on Wikipedia, he had long illness and he was 66 years old.

My Haitian barber has plenty sets of his Walker Texas Ranger DVDs (1993-2001) at his barbershop a few miles from my workplace when I was getting my haircut and my dad watched the show a lot at the barbershop getting a haircut. When I watched the few episodes of the show (either one of the episodes were aired in the 1990s around my sisters' time or early 2000s (2000 was the year I was born), his character Jimmy who was riding with Walker in the front passenger seat of Walker's and second truck (1995 Dodge Ram Extended cab 4x4 with push bumper bar and KC brand roll bar/light bar on it) were solving the problem and investigating  crimes around Texas State. 

capture4yw1.3254.jpg 

How many original cast members of 'Walker Texas Ranger'  (1993-2001) are left now?