Celebrity Death Thread

Gregory

3 hours ago, Bus_Medic said:

2064213E-06EC-4D27-AAF0-D2C5DD662B46.thumb.jpeg.88b3a19017334d673a3d8ce8b16b4968.jpeg

wheeee.

I had to screenshot the Toronto Star website earlier today when I saw this about Frank Stronach of Magna auto parts coming up with another take on the same idea ~35 years later:

839590522_SARITStronach.thumb.png.68bdb538c86ca406be4dfd1167f63bab.png

I went looking but I can't find my Sinclair computer.  It's around somewhere and I should hook it up sometime and see if it still works.  I found every other old computer I've got kicking around but not the damn Sinclair, of course, figures...

37 minutes ago, Gregory said:

Richard Buckley, fashion editor and husband to fashion designer Tom Ford, has died at the age of 72.

I heard of Tom Ford who was also a film director. More well known in fashion especially with his product placement and working with well known profiles such as Daniel Craig dressing him up for his 4 most recent Bond films.

Didn't know he was gay especially reading that they have been together since 1986 meeting at a special event. 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, MCIBUS said:

Although not a death, would it be possible to post a pic of the celebrity who unfortunately passing away. Not all these individuals might not be known by their name but a photo might revise individuals on who they where.

I don't think that would be a good idea. The reason being is possible copyright claims. 

• Like 1

Michael Stockley (known by the gaming community as "KiXSTAr"), one of the former gamers who turned professional for the video game "Rainbow Six" and later as a commentator - had passed away on October 11, 2021 at the young (yes, young) age of 24.

Source: https://www.dexerto.com/rainbow-six/rainbow-six-caster-kixstar-dies-aged-24-1674834/

• Sad 1