Celebrity Death Thread

Gregory

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, tomsbuspage said:

I was devastated when I heard the news... I still remember when I first heard their music (first song of theirs I listened to was What I've Done) and immediately fell in love with Chester's voice... I've been listening to them for almost a decade now and they hold a special place in my heart as their music has gotten me through some tough times.

I feel as though it's a little ironic tbh... Chester committed suicide while he and his band's music have most likely stopped others from self-harm.

Regardless, you will be missed, Chester...

Voice actress June Foray passed away yesterday at 99.

Canadian actor Harvey Atkin, best known for portraying Sgt. Coleman on "Cagney and Lacey", the camp director in the 1979 film "Meatballs", and King Koopa in the Super Mario Bros. cartoons passed away from cancer on July 17th  at age 74.

2 hours ago, Stalwart23 said:

Canadian actor Harvey Atkin, best known for portraying Sgt. Coleman on "Cagney and Lacey", the camp director in the 1979 film "Meatballs", and King Koopa in the Super Mario Bros. cartoons passed away from cancer on July 17th  at age 74.

He also did voice-over work in many commercials, especially for Leon's.

On 7/27/2017 at 4:05 AM, Stalwart23 said:

Voice actress June Foray passed away yesterday at 99.

Darn It! I was hoping she would turn 100, that's too bad! She did voices on Rocky and Bullwinkle such as Rocky J. Squirrel & Natasha Fatale and many other cartoons.

RIP June Foray you will be forever missed.

• 2 weeks later...