Brewster Inc.

C2045

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
As has been posted, Brewster now operates Setras which are ex-Grayline of Victoria. Here are two shots of # 1140, taken on May 10th at the Columbia Icefields.

Kevin

1140 originally ran for Gray Line of Vancouver, if I remember correctly. That being said, I'm pretty sure that those ex-GL Van Setras all ended up running for Gray Line of Banff after the Vancouver division folded in the fall of 2007. At least, I remember seeing a bunch of them parked at the Banff yard in December of 2008.

• 3 weeks later...
Brewster 194 an MCI 102A3 now belongs to Oyen & District Minor Hockey. Oyen is a small town located in central eastern Alberta. I spotted the bus today in Calgary.

Here's a photo

Nice catch! That coach sure is looking rough now. I am sure it didn't look that rough at all during her days with Brewster. I love how Brewster keeps their coaches looking so sharp all the time!

• 6 months later...

Brewster 232 after backing into the washbay door at the Greyhound Edmonton Garage... Picture was taken just before the guy from the door place got the door up enough to get him out after about 2 hours....

Brewster_232.jpg

Can't tell from the picture, but the part of the door on the left of the picture came off the tracks and the door wouldn't go up or down and apparently Prevosts are too tall to fit through the washrack..

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah I only was able to shoot a few - they are on the Wiki.

But they look nice to match the Rocky Mountaineer train!

Speaking of Rocky Mountaineer, any Gray Line West spottings?? Are they even still in business as I haven't heard much about them..

• 6 months later...

Some observations while at the Columbia Icefields just over a week ago. The Snow Coach shuttles were operating with the following coaches - 2, 201, 229, 230, 231, 638, 639, and 640. 202, 207, and 3 were all parked at the south end of the bus parking lot probably as spares to the ones running that day. They have also changed the livery on two of the 102-C3's and all 3 of the 102-A3's. A few images shown below.

220810_0466brewster2.jpg

220810_0472brewster231.jpg

220810_0471brewster639.jpg

• 6 months later...

Spotted Brewster #239 at the Calgary yard yesterday. Odd thing is that it's had all legals, logo, fleet numbers and lettering removed. All that's left is just the base livery.

The imprint from the decal clearly reads 239 from up close. However it still did have it's BC registration plate and an Alberta rear license plate.

brewster_239-3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...