I got a closer look at 5021 and have some clues as to who the bus was built for. Interior specs are similar to Bell-Horizon and the coach's serial number is 21027776.

Yesterday I spotted a brand new, all-white X3-45 numbered 5216.

Photographed 5218 on Friday in Toronto, wrapped for the Nippissing Lakers. I'm assuming 5216-5218 (and maybe higher?) are a separate order from 5211-5215?

Photographed 5218 on Friday in Toronto, wrapped for the Nippissing Lakers. I'm assuming 5216-5218 (and maybe higher?) are a separate order from 5211-5215?

Looks that way since the earlier ones were delivered months ago.

I'm begining to think both second hand coaches were new to Acadian Lines. 5022 is definately Acadian as I saw the decal outlines.

This coach is ex-Acadian. As is this one in white. The specs match what I saw with 5021, and the Bell Horizon coach I saw could have very well been ex-Acadian as well.

I'm begining to think both second hand coaches were new to Acadian Lines. 5022 is definately Acadian as I saw the decal outlines.

This coach is ex-Acadian. As is this one in white. The specs match what I saw with 5021, and the Bell Horizon coach I saw could have very well been ex-Acadian as well.

There is no mention of any 2002 Prevost XL-II in Bell-Horizon's fleet in the current list on the Wiki. I'd say you're probably correct in that both of them were ex-Acadian, which begs the question as to why one of them is white and the other is still blue. Did Orleans Express trade any of their coaches back to Prevost as well? Since they also own Acadian that could explain the similar specs.

Here are a couple of more shots.

Bus 201 is an MCI MC7 shown at White Oaks Mall in London, ON on March 29, 1980.

The other shot is another view of 202, the MC8 at the Gray Coach garage in Toronto, ON on April 8, 1979.

Ontario Northland 201 - 29MAR80.jpg

Ontario Northland 202 - 08APR79.jpg

ONR #5021 was Acadian Intercity Coaches #15594 and #5022 was Acadian Motorcoach Tours LP #15592. Both where new to SMT Group / Acadian Lines. Most likely both came by way of Prevost Car.

ONR #5021 was Acadian Intercity Coaches #15594 and #5022 was Acadian Motorcoach Tours LP #15592. Both where new to SMT Group / Acadian Lines. Most likely both came by way of Prevost Car.

Thanks for confirming.

Where was Gray Coach's yard located on Sherbourne?

Where was Gray Coach's yard located on Sherbourne?

The Gray Coach garage was on the southwest corner of Front and Sherbourne, across the street from what is now the Bus Parcel Express building.

Gray Coach buses used to be parked facing east on the roadway that was to become the Esplanade.

Here is another shot from the past.

Ontario Northland 135, MCI MC7, is seen at the CNE in Toronto on November 11, 1980. It is travelling west on the roadway that is now used as the TTC Exhibition East Loop. TTC Streetcars currently go east along this part.

This is the original paint scheme for the MC7 buses. Ontario Northland went with the newer colors when the first MC8 buses were delivered.

Ontario Northland 135 - 11NOV80.jpg

Thanks, and thanks for sharing those wonderful photos from the past. And now that land at Sherbourne and Front is being redeveloped into a condo.

Spotted ontario northland 5218 in timmins tonight wrapped for nippissing lakers it was en route to toronto

I already reported that information 16 posts above you and nearly 3 months ago, and also put it on the Wiki...

I understand that. I just saying I spotted the bus in Timmins. whats ur problem.

The way I interpreted your post was meaning that the Nippising Lakers wrap was a new discovery by you.

Is Ontario Northland Bus services profitable? If they are it shouldn't be to hard to find a buyer! I wonder if Caribou would be intersted from Hearst to North Bay if it we're contracted out? Or maybe Pacific Western??