Ontario Northland opening their own Terminal in Sudbury come December 1st.

I can't find any information about this, not even on their website? Where did you hear this?

heard it from some of the employees

I'll have to believe it when I see it. With only 3 weeks to go and nothing to be found for announcements, I doubt it. A new maintenance garage in Sudbury though, that I can believe. They share the same garage as Greyhound.

I'll have to believe it when I see it. With only 3 weeks to go and nothing to be found for announcements, I doubt it. A new maintenance garage in Sudbury though, that I can believe. They share the same garage as Greyhound.

I heard the Ticket Agents Talking about it

I heard the Ticket Agents Talking about it

Always take the word of employees with a grain of salt. They may be on the inside, but there's a lot of rumours on the inside, and ultimately the big decisions get made by the higher-ups.

That said they may be 100% correct, and there are employees one might know who are 100% correct because of their position in the company...

Managed to catch Ontario Northland fleet # 5212 on Sunday, November 13th, as it was running eastbound on the 401 in the London area. Good looking Prevost. Wasn't sure who was ahead of me and was able to sneak up to identify the operator and fleet number. Destination sign was displaying for the "Ice Bolts" which I believe is a reference to a junior hockey (woman's) team in North Bay but should read "Ice Boltz" perhaps.

Ah yes the old Saturn dealership. This is an interesting move for Ontario Northland considering only 4 bus departures per day so I thinking other Charter companies will join them.

It's not the old Saturn Dealership its at the garage

It's not the old Saturn Dealership its at the garage

The link you provided says 1663 Kingsway. That is the address for the former Saturn of Sudbury dealership. The Greyhound garage is located at 210 Falconbridge Road.

The link you provided says 1663 Kingsway. That is the address for the former Saturn of Sudbury dealership. The Greyhound garage is located at 210 Falconbridge Road.

Don't argue with me its a brand new building they built beside the garage

Don't argue with me its a brand new building they built beside the garage

I'm contributing to this "discussion" by providing factual information and you are accusing me of arguing with you? Thank you very much. This is my final response on this topic.

Add 5053 to that list, pics of both 5011 and 5053 to come later.

Here's the pics, shot on November 21st and 24th respectively. 5011 still retains a logo on the side, but otherwise both buses are white with only CVOR decals left.

5011_111121.jpg

5053_111124.jpg

I got a closer look at 5021 and have some clues as to who the bus was built for. Interior specs are similar to Bell-Horizon and the coach's serial number is 21027776.

Yesterday I spotted a brand new, all-white X3-45 numbered 5216.