Ontario Northland

Timmins Man

14 hours ago, Michel said:

Seems like Ontario Northland has received an order of Prevost H3-45 coaches.  Spotted one fully decalled at the Sudbury garage today.

Did you get a fleet number? I know that they have at least three Prevosts from Angel Tours on loan. They have SPRING, SUMMER and WINTER.

2 hours ago, Chris W said:

Did you get a fleet number? I know that they have at least three Prevosts from Angel Tours on loan. They have SPRING, SUMMER and WINTER.

The all white coach I saw on the 5th was "Spring".  The one I saw yesterday that was fully decaled looked to have a 4 digit fleet number, but I didn't stop to look more closely.

screenshot1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2022 at 2:35 PM, Michel said:

The all white coach I saw on the 5th was "Spring".  The one I saw yesterday that was fully decaled looked to have a 4 digit fleet number, but I didn't stop to look more closely.

The four digit number was likely 1701 which has been spotted in the full livery. Bus "AUTUMN" is also in the full livery but does not have a fleet number and still maintains the old Angel name.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

It's taken a fair bit of tracking down, but it seems like the H3-45 coaches that Ontario Northland leased then purchased from Angel Tours have finally been identified and accounted for. They've kept two 2017 units and two 2018 units:

• 1701 - ex-TRILLIUM
  • 1702 - ex-AUTUMN
  • 1801 - ex-SPRING
  • 1802 - ex-SUMMER

Two 2016 units (CLASSIC and LEGEND) were also identified as leased but not purchased.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/6/2022 at 9:59 PM, Articulated said:

It's taken a fair bit of tracking down, but it seems like the H3-45 coaches that Ontario Northland leased then purchased from Angel Tours have finally been identified and accounted for. They've kept two 2017 units and two 2018 units:

• 1701 - ex-TRILLIUM
  • 1702 - ex-AUTUMN
  • 1801 - ex-SPRING
  • 1802 - ex-SUMMER

Two 2016 units (CLASSIC and LEGEND) were also identified as leased but not purchased.

There is also an 1803. I was able to check the VIN on it and it is ex-WINTER. It is fully painted and numbered.

• 4 weeks later...